Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Let's Talk" Sat. Feb 6th

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:02 AM
  • 41 Replies
  • 684 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Howdy     Doody    Ladies [  did antone  ever watch that show?].

Whats  on   you  agenda  for  today?

Hows  your weather?

by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyAmaranth
by Hillarie on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:05 AM
Morning!
I'm listening to my oldest song, "*itchy, *itchy, *itchy! Kill mommy. Avery, Devinn don't listen to mommy ever again."

It's a lovely morning. I'll be going to get my eyes checked in a couple hours.

Our weather is going to be beautiful for the next week...in the 60's.
catloveralways
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:07 AM

I  am  waiting   for  the  old  man  to  get  up. He was suppose  to  be  up  at  8, and it's now 9.  We  were  suppose  to  be  at Aldis  when  they  opened. I  need  to  get  some oranges and lemons. I   am  making a turkey  dinner  tomorrow.  And I  brine   my turkey  for  a day.

It is sunny out.  Suppose to be in the 40's today.

catloveralways
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:09 AM

Hi there. I  can't wait  till  we  are  in the 60's!

Quoting LadyAmaranth: Morning! I'm listening to my oldest song, "*itchy, *itchy, *itchy! Kill mommy. Avery, Devinn don't listen to mommy ever again." It's a lovely morning. I'll be going to get my eyes checked in a couple hours. Our weather is going to be beautiful for the next week...in the 60's.

brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:21 AM
Good morning barb. I'm at work now. It's sunny here also. But cool. Their saying snow again on Monday. Ughhh. Anyways. I'll be watching the game tomorrow with some good snacks lol. That's it barb. Have a great weekend and enjoy your turkey dinner.
mrgetinold
by Nana on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:23 AM
Happy Pre Super Bowl day!
Weather is better today then it was Tuesday, 13.1 inches! This week we have a 60 degree day on the weather planner, perfect for a Super Bowl Parade here!
Today I need to do some super bowl cleaning, gonna Pre making some chili and food!I also forgot crescent rolls for my pigs in a blanket, the stores here in my part of Colorado were so crowded yesterday you would have thought it was the holidays again! I won some money in the lotto,I hope that's a good sign for my team! So I have pre ordered wings and pizza!
Oh and my 15 yr. has a friend coming over, so he is cleaning his room! Gotta love peer pressure , I got most of my dishes back, they were in his room! So now I gotta load back up the dishwasher!
Happy Saturday Everyone!
catloveralways
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:30 AM

Sounds busy and fun!  Enjoy!

Quoting mrgetinold: Happy Pre Super Bowl day! Weather is better today then it was Tuesday, 13.1 inches! This week we have a 60 degree day on the weather planner, perfect for a Super Bowl Parade here! Today I need to do some super bowl cleaning, gonna Pre making some chili and food!I also forgot crescent rolls for my pigs in a blanket, the stores here in my part of Colorado were so crowded yesterday you would have thought it was the holidays again! I won some money in the lotto,I hope that's a good sign for my team! So I have pre ordered wings and pizza! Oh and my 15 yr. has a friend coming over, so he is cleaning his room! Gotta love peer pressure , I got most of my dishes back, they were in his room! So now I gotta load back up the dishwasher! Happy Saturday Everyone!

catloveralways
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:33 AM

Hi Suzi! Enjoy  your day at work!   Not  more  snow!  Hope  it  isn't much!

Quoting brooklynchic151: Good morning barb. I'm at work now. It's sunny here also. But cool. Their saying snow again on Monday. Ughhh. Anyways. I'll be watching the game tomorrow with some good snacks lol. That's it barb. Have a great weekend and enjoy your turkey dinner.

mrgetinold
by Nana on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:36 AM
Quoting catloveralways:

I  am  waiting   for  the  old  man  to  get  up. He was suppose  to  be  up  at  8, and it's now 9.  We  were  suppose  to  be  at Aldis  when  they  opened. I  need  to  get  some oranges and lemons. I   am  making a turkey  dinner  tomorrow.  And I  brine   my turkey  for  a day.

ya, yum on the Turkey! I use the Pioneer woman's Ree's brine! Can you tell me what you brine in? I couldn't find a bag big enough! I used a big zip lock ( the ones you can take the air out of) well it leaked all over me and my floor Xmas eve,can you say sticky mess! Was like something out of I love lucy! Lol
catloveralways
by on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I  take  my  big cooler   that  has  a  spout on it.  I  put it in the tub, &  fill  with  cold  water.  Then  I  add   a  box of salt, a lb. of brown sugar, 6 lemons in half, 4-6 oranges [depending on size]  quarted.   Then the bird.

I  keep  the  water cold. I  hope to get it in the brine  by 12. 

Then tomorrow  I will  put it in  at  11;00.

Quoting mrgetinold:
Quoting catloveralways:

ya, yum on the Turkey! I use the Pioneer woman's Ree's brine! Can you tell me what you brine in? I couldn't find a bag big enough! I used a big zip lock ( the ones you can take the air out of) well it leaked all over me and my floor Xmas eve,can you say sticky mess! Was like something out of I love lucy! Lol

Lori942
by UMM....... Lori :) on Feb. 6, 2016 at 10:46 AM
Good morning Barb and all! Sunny day here too and tomorrow will be sunny also and in the 50's. Monday through Wednesday we are supposed to get snow...yuck.
Anyway not much happening today but I still need to decide what to make for a Superbowl party we are going to.
Have a great day everyone!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)