Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's all I can do to not walk over there and...

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 4:01 PM
  • 21 Replies
  • 484 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Cuss out my neighbors.. Here is the back story: One of the adult kids has a noisy car. Now we really don't care when he is running the roads during the day and early evenings. It is when we get woke up at midnight to 2am on a work night that bothers us. Last weekend hubby talked to him about it in a polite mannner.. We thought everything was cool.. Fast foward to today.. I just got home from running an errand..

I was behind him while we were both coming down our road. He pulls up in front of their gate and Dad gets out of the car. Dad says loud enough for me to hear "don't do that I dont like it". The kid proceeds to rev the engine twice while hauling ass down the road past me..

by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DanaG70
by Tinker Bell on Mar. 11, 2016 at 4:04 PM
Sounds a bit childish to me, instead of cussing them out, tell them to grow up.
DellaG
by Della - Taz on Mar. 11, 2016 at 4:06 PM

Me or them? Childish?

Quoting DanaG70: Sounds a bit childish to me, instead of cussing them out, tell them to grow up.

doodlepuss
by Sheri on Mar. 11, 2016 at 4:07 PM
Ugh. What a wank! Sorry that you have to deal with crap like that.
DisabledVet
by on Mar. 11, 2016 at 4:07 PM

Call the police.  Most places have noise ordinances.  If they get enough tickets it may force them to quiet down. 

DanaG70
by Tinker Bell on Mar. 11, 2016 at 4:07 PM
Them! They are acting childish.

Quoting DellaG:

Me or them? Childish?

Quoting DanaG70: Sounds a bit childish to me, instead of cussing them out, tell them to grow up.

DellaG
by Della - Taz on Mar. 11, 2016 at 4:18 PM

We have figured out what he is doing when he is running the roads at all hours of the night.. I have a feeling it would be more that a ticket, if you get what I mean..

Quoting DisabledVet:

Call the police.  Most places have noise ordinances.  If they get enough tickets it may force them to quiet down. 

DellaG
by Della - Taz on Mar. 11, 2016 at 4:20 PM

Normally we just ignore them but I know the "show" was for my benefit..

Quoting doodlepuss: Ugh. What a wank! Sorry that you have to deal with crap like that.

Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Mar. 11, 2016 at 4:38 PM

That dude sounds like a major asshole!! How about him setting an example for his kid? What a jerk. I think some people think that if you own your home, you can piss off everyone. No, you still have to co-exist with other people.

DellaG
by Della - Taz on Mar. 11, 2016 at 4:46 PM

They are our closest nieghbor and we agree that we still have to co-exist with them. We do our best to just ignore them. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the show was for my benefit.. I feel sorry for the younger siblings, However they are the sweetest kids..

Quoting Mariagma3:

That dude sounds like a major asshole!! How about him setting an example for his kid? What a jerk. I think some people think that if you own your home, you can piss off everyone. No, you still have to co-exist with other people.

KW1280
by KeKe on Mar. 11, 2016 at 5:06 PM

That was rude on his part. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)