• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish, Let's Talk! (3/22/16)

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:31 AM
  • 61 Replies
  • 910 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Hope everyone has a great day! Any plans for today, Ladies? 

by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:44 AM
3 moms liked this
Morning Everybody!!
At work
Have a great day!
momtoonein06
by Gale on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this
No plans today. Hope everyone has a great day.
girlfriendcj70
by Bronze sister on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:47 AM
2 moms liked this
Good morning lovely ladies . I'm at work and than o go home and do laundry . Have a great day . Xoxoxo
Manth
by Manth on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this

A quiet day for me.  Had to be up early (for me - about 8,30 am) because they were delivering the new shelving units for the back room.  This is the last thing we need to finish sorting and tidying it - we'll set them up Friday when we're all home.  

There was a slight hitch to the delivery.  I got called around 9 am by the driver who couldn't find my street in the directory so I gave him directions.  Turns out that when Ross ordered the units he gave our correct address in Woodfield Drive but the person writing it down 'heard' WOODVILLE Drive!  There's a suburb Woodville, and also a local football team but no street by that name in our suburb.  It's a frequent mistake to make, but when Ross ordered them he didn't think to spell out the street name (as I usually do).  Ah well, they got here safely, that's the main thing.

Only other thing I did was make sure the girls' Kindles were charged up and set up to download Amazon's latest Software update since today is the last day to do that automatically - after today you have to download it and install it manually which is a pain.  Mine updated a few weeks ago but I use my Kindle constantly while the girls mainly use it when commuting to Uni by train, which means it's outside the house WiFi network anyway.  All done though so we're safe - if it didn't happen today they wouldn't have been able to connect to the WiFi again until they had done the update manually.

FlyingMommy747
by Silver sister on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:06 AM

Good Morning Everyone,

Quiet morning here, I'm at work running reports and drinking coffee.  After work I have an eye appointment, so not too exciting.  Hope everyone has a great day!

NannyShari
by Silver sister on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:14 AM
2 moms liked this

Good Morning,

It was a good day till I turned on my laptop and read the headline about the terror attack in Brussels. I am glad that I have the day off so I can be in prayer for the families and country.

It will be a good day though cause after the shock wears off and I get busy my mood will brighten. 

Nanny Shari

MaineMammax2
by Melissa on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:22 AM
Morning :) a day at home painting and cleaning. School for both girls today, thank goodness, lol! We got 8" of snow yesterday. I'm REALLY hoping it melts by Sunday! I just got our Easter eggs for the hunt. We are planning to have all the nieces and nephews over. Enjoy the day ladies :)
Lb128f
by Linda on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Wendy! Hope you have a great day! Hope you are feeling better!!

Quoting wenuck: Morning Everybody!! At work Have a great day!

Lb128f
by Linda on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Gale! Thanks, hope you have a great day too!

Quoting momtoonein06: No plans today. Hope everyone has a great day.

Lb128f
by Linda on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:35 AM
2 moms liked this

Hope you have a great day!

Quoting girlfriendcj70: Good morning lovely ladies . I'm at work and than o go home and do laundry . Have a great day . Xoxoxo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)