Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's Talk Wednesday 3 /30

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:15 AM
  • 57 Replies
  • 953 Total Views
5 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

So, how is everyone on this last Wednesday of March? Is Mother Nature being kind or is your weather still wintry?
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DanaG70
by Tinker Bell on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:38 AM
3 moms liked this
Hi Chris! =)
Our weather can't make up its mind, on day it's nice, the next it's scrappy and cold. =)
Lb128f
by Linda on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:05 AM
4 moms liked this

Good Morning Christine! Doing good here, Sunny & 70's! Hope you have a great day!

Lb128f
by Linda on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:03 AM
3 moms liked this

1kidmomajm
by Kristy on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:19 AM
3 moms liked this

Haven;t even checked the weather for today. Im guessing upper 50s low 60s. Who knows lately. Off to work, running late, may need to take my hair dryer with me!! 

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:25 AM
4 moms liked this
Morning Christine and All
Heading into work! Temps have been nice but the damn wind is what keeps it chilly. Have a great day!
momtoonein06
by Gale on Mar. 30, 2016 at 7:36 AM
3 moms liked this
Nice weather here. Off to work. Have a great day.
secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Mar. 30, 2016 at 7:36 AM
3 moms liked this

Morning.....yup weird weather around here too......we didn't really have a winter....and I guess we're really not gonna have a spring either.....unseasonal low temps one day and the next just like summer.....and the next snow....crazy...hard to make any plans.

SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:20 AM
4 moms liked this

Good morning Chris- How are you? Well, March  is definitely dragging on for me, and will be leaving the way it came in; like a lion! We will be getting a dew inches of snow today, then again tomorrow.. today I will be preparing for a court hearing tomorrow morning; for which I have been waiting for many years. My ex is a deadbeat dad, and now, he will have to pay the piper. Wish me luck!

Have a great day, Ladies!

secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:36 AM

Good Luck Dawn!!

Quoting SeanandNoahsmom:

Good morning Chris- How are you? Well, March  is definitely dragging on for me, and will be leaving the way it came in; like a lion! We will be getting a dew inches of snow today, then again tomorrow.. today I will be preparing for a court hearing tomorrow morning; for which I have been waiting for many years. My ex is a deadbeat dad, and now, he will have to pay the piper. Wish me luck!

Have a great day, Ladies!

MaineMammax2
by Melissa on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:36 AM
2 moms liked this
Morning all :)
Sitting in the orthodontist with Emma. Today she is getting her expander/bridge put in. She's very nervous.
Today marks the one year anniversary of my mom's passing.
It's a beautiful sunny day expecting highs in the 40's
Enjoy the day girls :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)