Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it crazy??

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:28 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 310 Total Views
1 mom liked this
I saw the advisor today. There's one class I need for photography I didn't know, luckily it's offer in the fall. The two others I need not until January.

I will have summer and fall off unless I take more classes but they don't have what I need. I was thinking what if I do a second minor? I just looked up the classes for sociology and there are so many interesting ones that it's difficult to choose. I want them all. Brainwise, I don't think I can handle it Lol... Too much reading, studying and testings.

Anyway, I signed up for four classes. 2 in the summer and 2 in the fall plus my photo class. I think I can survive and I'm still schedule to graduate next spring. I will have an added minor๐Ÿ˜„

My world is too crazy I think.

I was also thinking of getting a certificate in women's studies. I find it very interesting as well but I can do one or the other not both. Not enough time. The school doesn't let me go over my time. They let me only if I still graduate when needed.

So, sociology here I go!!๐Ÿ’ช
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BL2010
by BL on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Good for you. Congratulations and good luck.

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:45 AM
2 moms liked this
Enjoy! I don't think these things happen by accident. There may be a path there, but who knows where it will benefit you later in life. It may broaden how you think when taking photos.
Jinxed8
by Bronze sister on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Yikes - you're a courageous woman - but good for you!!

flika
by Gold sister on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:05 PM
Or crazy lol

Quoting Jinxed8:

Yikes - you're a courageous woman - but good for you!!

flika
by Gold sister on Mar. 30, 2016 at 12:10 PM
I agree with you. It is also s subject that I've been interested in but I thought I couldn't do it. Yesterday I went to find out and it's only four classes. All are so interesting, makes it difficult to decide.

Quoting AndrewsMomPDX: Enjoy! I don't think these things happen by accident. There may be a path there, but who knows where it will benefit you later in life. It may broaden how you think when taking photos.
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:15 PM
2 moms liked this
Good for you Flika!!
cleokitty14
by Bronze sister on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree with this.  I don't know if you believe in 'God's plans', but I do and I think He knows what he's doing.  This may just be the path he has in store for your future & it may very well have a lot to do with how you look at how you take pictures in the future.  I'm guessing you must be a photographer??? 

Quoting AndrewsMomPDX: Enjoy! I don't think these things happen by accident. There may be a path there, but who knows where it will benefit you later in life. It may broaden how you think when taking photos.

wildchild.com
by Janine on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this
That's great!
flika
by Gold sister on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:44 PM
Getting there. I was recently acepted to the BFA in Photography at my school๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜

Quoting cleokitty14:

I agree with this.  I don't know if you believe in 'God's plans', but I do and I think He knows what he's doing.  This may just be the path he has in store for your future & it may very well have a lot to do with how you look at how you take pictures in the future.  I'm guessing you must be a photographer??? 

hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Good job sissy!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)