Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I report them?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:39 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 445 Total Views
1 mom liked this
A few weeks ago there was a car parked outside our bldg that was shaking. A couple having sex. My dd saw it first and told me. My 5 year old saw the car and said something but he didn't know what was going on.

I said something then but the car left and I didn't have a clear plate pic.
The car was back today and people were in the back. I didn't see it moving but I know is the car.

I drove to say something but the car left again.
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:49 PM
2 moms liked this

If not only just for suspicious activity, sure. To me, it isnt the pair being intimate that will catch the officers eye; but the people sitting in back conducting other "business". And the fact that the car doesn't ordinarily belong in the neighborhood, either...

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Mar. 30, 2016 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL, someone needs to put out some money for a hotel room. ;-)

KW1280
by KeKe on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this

It could be a prositute and her john ijs. I would call the police non emergency number and report suspicious activity.

KW1280
by KeKe on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:36 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL who are you telling. I mean beween the 2 of them they can atleast pull a couple of dollars together

Quoting virginiamama71:

LOL, someone needs to put out some money for a hotel room. ;-)

lady-t3984
by Tina on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I would report it, I wouldn't say anything personally to them for safety reason(people can be very dangerous)
flika
by Gold sister on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:01 PM
That was my concern. I'm scared to file a report. I went to the gate in the neighborhood and they know who the girl is, bc she is a guest. They know who she's there visiting and it's 2 guys living alone. So I'm guessing there shouldn't be a bedroom problem here. This area young college kids.
I'm thinking of reporting it to the HOA too but I don't want my name involved. Same with coppers.

Quoting lady-t3984: I would report it, I wouldn't say anything personally to them for safety reason(people can be very dangerous)
.Holly.
by Texas Blondie on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree. Call the non emergency line, but I wouldn't confront them.

Quoting lady-t3984: I would report it, I wouldn't say anything personally to them for safety reason(people can be very dangerous)
.Holly.
by Texas Blondie on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this
You can call the police and not state your name if that's a concern.
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:37 PM
2 moms liked this

This

Quoting KW1280:

It could be a prositute and her john ijs. I would call the police non emergency number and report suspicious activity.

flika
by Gold sister on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:06 PM
Good to know

Quoting .Holly.: You can call the police and not state your name if that's a concern.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)