Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All about you summer edition

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:45 PM
  • 33 Replies
  • 482 Total Views
1 mom liked this

We are going to meet up at the park which summer outfit are you going to wear

1 2

4 5

I am going with 4 and believe it or not I am going with the shoes from 2. I actually have the polish in four on my toes.

by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momtoonein06
by Gale on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:09 PM
Neither I wear capris and t-shirt
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:22 PM

I like #1

Welll I lik ethem all but being from Tx we are flip flops and shorts girls here :)

.Holly.
by Texas Blondie on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:29 PM
I'd change the color in both.. The style of 1 for very casual, and the style of 3.. but only the dress and shoes (if they were peep toe wedges), nothing else from that one.
Shoes are cute in 2 and 4 and 5 would be too hot to wear here in the summer.
.Holly.
by Texas Blondie on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:31 PM
I just realized you said to meet in a park. One definitely.
lady-t3984
by Tina on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:46 PM
I'm going with #3 minus the shoes(actually I have a few dresses like this,and jean jackets)
I also like #5,but for a hot summer day, I don't think I need a knit scarf & that sweater, I'll just wear the skirt & shirt,accessories.
KW1280
by KeKe on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:56 PM

One is cute but if I wear shorts they would have to be the length in 2 because of my thighs

Quoting dana63:

I like #1

Welll I lik ethem all but being from Tx we are flip flops and shorts girls here :)

KW1280
by KeKe on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:58 PM

Those shoe would be too hot especially in TX

Quoting .Holly.: I'd change the color in both.. The style of 1 for very casual, and the style of 3.. but only the dress and shoes (if they were peep toe wedges), nothing else from that one. Shoes are cute in 2 and 4 and 5 would be too hot to wear here in the summer.

.Holly.
by Texas Blondie on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:02 PM
If you're talking about the ones in 3,I love those but would need them to be peep toes for summer and I would definitely not wear them to the park.

Quoting KW1280:

Quoting .Holly.: I'd change the color in both.. The style of 1 for very casual, and the style of 3.. but only the dress and shoes (if they were peep toe wedges), nothing else from that one.
Shoes are cute in 2 and 4 and 5 would be too hot to wear here in the summer.

KW1280
by KeKe on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:04 PM

True about 5 especally here in Oklahoma

Quoting lady-t3984: I'm going with #3 minus the shoes(actually I have a few dresses like this,and jean jackets) I also like #5,but for a hot summer day, I don't think I need a knit scarf & that sweater, I'll just wear the skirt & shirt,accessories.

KW1280
by KeKe on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:06 PM

I have a biege peep toe like 3. 4 (shoes) wouldn't be a good idea for the park,

Quoting .Holly.: If you're talking about the ones in 3,I love those but would need them to be peep toes for summer and I would definitely not wear them to the park.
Quoting KW1280:

Quoting .Holly.: I'd change the color in both.. The style of 1 for very casual, and the style of 3.. but only the dress and shoes (if they were peep toe wedges), nothing else from that one. Shoes are cute in 2 and 4 and 5 would be too hot to wear here in the summer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)