Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of jewelry do you wear?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:24 PM
  • 39 Replies
  • 861 Total Views
1 mom liked this
As most of you know, I make jewelry, but rarely wear it myself. Other then my wedding ring, I don't wear jewelry daily.
So how about you? What styles of jewelry do you like, do you wear it daily?
As a jewelry designer, I like to hear what others like.
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:26 PM
2 moms liked this
Im a yellow gold kind of girl
I have an ankle bracelet
Toe Ring
I love medium size hoop earings and a necklace Ive had since middle school from my mom
c_edmonds
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I have two sets of earrings. And my first hole is open to wear whatever goes w my outfit. I wear bracelets, they are my Pandora my med id and a bracelet my gma gave me when I was 17. I wear my wedding ring and my second engagement ring. 

DanaG70
by Tinker Bell on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm also a yellow gold gal, I can only wear 14 karat in my ears, anything else I'm allergic to.

Quoting wenuck: Im a yellow gold kind of girl
I have an ankle bracelet
Toe Ring
I love medium size hoop earings and a necklace Ive had since middle school from my mom
mrgetinold
by Nana on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:56 PM
Well I have gained weight so my wedding ring no longer fits
I wear 2 fake sets of non diamond studs ( it's the closest I get to a stud now days) in my ears or they close up
If going out (ha ha how funny is that) I wear hoops!
That is about as much blingy as I get!
lapcounter
by Bronze sister on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this
A little of everything. I would like to see what you make message me if you have to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1kidmomajm
by Kristy on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:01 PM

Not much, I even forget to put earings in most of the time. Since I answer phones I usually prefer stud earrings. I do have two friendship bracletes tied on. If I go out to dinner or a club I will wear more jewelry.

DanaG70
by Tinker Bell on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I'll send you a link to my store, it isn't everything I have, but it'll give you an idea what I make.

Quoting lapcounter: A little of everything. I would like to see what you make message me if you have to
lapcounter
by Bronze sister on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:03 PM
Thanks!

Quoting DanaG70: I'll send you a link to my store, it isn't everything I have, but it'll give you an idea what I make.

Quoting lapcounter: A little of everything. I would like to see what you make message me if you have to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
5BHaileyMom
by New sister on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I am super simple most of the time. I HATE yellow gold or gold gold... I prefer platinum and silver. I have a simple Skagen watch and a Skagen ring set (interchangable and FUN) that I usually wear daily. I also really like pieces by Christine Healey and a local jeweler named Christopher and Company. I also have a few rock pieces from another local store.

For special events or even nicer dinner I pull out the real stuff, which was mostly my grandmothers and it a variety of stones and pieces worth a ton of money.
MaryanneMac
by Maryanne on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I am a silver or white metal girl. I love emeralds! I have an emerald and diamond heart Inwear all the time and my wedding set is emerald and diamonds.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)