• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my foot hurts

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 1:10 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 267 Total Views
1 mom liked this
So my son has been complaining off and on that his foot hurts. It conveniently only hurts at bed time or when he doesn't like what's for dinner.

We think he's faking. No limping etc. We are taking him to the Dr tomorrow to make sure there's nothing there.what are the odds he has a fracture that he only feels occasionally?

Update, he's faking it like I figured. Only reason I checked him was because mom thought I was faking when I broke my collar bene.
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 1:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Apr. 8, 2016 at 1:41 AM
It will be interesting to see what the doctor says.
Lb128f
by Linda on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Could be if he steps on it the "right" way...is it swollen or bruised? Either way the Doc should get an x-ray. How old is he? 

1kidmomajm
by Kristy on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:44 AM

Something with his arches hurting by the end of the day? Well, you will find out!

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck
Hope they give you answers
opinionatedmom
by Gold sister on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:18 AM
No not swollen or bruised. He's 7.

Quoting Lb128f:

Could be if he steps on it the "right" way...is it swollen or bruised? Either way the Doc should get an x-ray. How old is he? 

SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, fractures are very painful to a child and would cause limping for sure ( Noah broke his last year) so I'd say you have nothing to worry about, mama.

doodlepuss
by Sheri on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:39 AM
I agree with the others.
Lb128f
by Linda on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope he is okay and that you'll update after the Doc!

Quoting opinionatedmom: No not swollen or bruised. He's 7.
Quoting Lb128f:

lady-t3984
by Tina on Apr. 8, 2016 at 1:45 PM
Take it from me, even if the doctor doesn't find anything wrong,his foot could still be in pain. I went through this 2x last year, I couldn't walk or put pressure on my foot,my foot doctor gave me xrays,nothing showed up! It just went away. I hope everything work out.
BL2010
by BL on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} I hope that dr has some ideas as to what it could/might be or not be. Maybe growing pains????

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)