Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lies and lies

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 5:18 AM
  • 17 Replies
  • 556 Total Views
1 mom liked this
Why cant he just stop lying??? My ex keeps claiming that he hates his current gf, they aren't together, she's horrible to him, blah blah blah. Well today after school,he had asked me to drop him off at his house (he lives with parents) so it was his legal day by the courts so I did to be nice.
We still get along and he claims he wants me back. Well anyway ....I drop our son off and listen to my ex bitch and moan about his so called "ex" gf and how he can't stand her and so I said why do u keep returning to her house then and bringing our child there. He claims it's all for evidence so he can bury her for using his money. Well when I dropped our son off my ex claims he still wants me and partly I believed him. So he tells me he will bring our son up to my home. Well keep in mind all I ever hear from him is how bad he hates this girl. So funny thing, he tried fooling around with me at his parents but I said no, next thing he does is kick me out all of a sudden. (I didn't know why really but when I found out he went to her house, I had a clue). He had to kick me out in order to be at her house by a certain time before she got mad.
So I left my coat there BC he threw me out and I didn't retrieve it. So I texted him saying I want my coat ... He said he'd bring it up later but to leave him alone BC he was mad. Well ....now I know why I wasn't allowed to retrieve it , BC he went to her house.
So later he called me and his blue tooth was on. I asked him if he went to her house BC he didn't respond to a text from me and I called him and phone went to voicemail. He claims he and our son were playing outside ....when I know damn well what I saw . his car at her house in driveway . and he still refuses to admit that he was at her house. .
I told him flat out .. Make yourself happy and if she does if ...then be with her.
Ohhh no I hate that fat bitch ..blah blah blah . I go there to collect evidence only.
It pisses me off BC he claims to hate her yet ends up there all the time with our child on his days.
Y can't he just be honest????
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 5:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow. Sounds a bit highschool to me. Better off being an ex. Sorry sweety.
1kidmomajm
by Kristy on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:39 AM
1 mom liked this

He just wants somebody. He acted made toward you because of your rejection and his pride was hurt. And he keeps her on the side because he doesn't know  how to be alone. Yet he has not real commitment to either of you. Just keep the relationship business about the kids. Don't get caught up in other conversation.

doodlepuss
by Sheri on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:44 AM
2 moms liked this
Wyatt's dad can't tell the truth to save his life. Men like that are just not worth it. Keep him in the EX FILE!
ame4c
by Bronze sister on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:17 AM
Put a stop to him telling you anything unless it's about your child. Your making it too easy for him. The only communication you need with this man is about co-parenting and nothing else.
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I have no clue why people lie and keep lying its all Sad!
Its time just to communicate about your child with him and move on!
((Hugs))
momtoonein06
by Gale on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:26 AM
He is an "EX" for a reason. Tell him u dont need to know about his life with her be needs to deal with that situation on his own. Only concern u have is ur child. When be starts to tell u about her stop him. I would stop going to him unless it's its a day he has ur son and u need to be there.
brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this

hahaha  luv that doodles

Quoting doodlepuss: Wyatt's dad can't tell the truth to save his life. Men like that are just not worth it. Keep him in the EX FILE!

SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I would put as much distance as possible physically and emotionally from this man. My ex is a pathological liar, so much so that even he believes some of what he says. Unfortunately, of course, there are still times when you must deal with him because you have a child together, but, I have found that very little talk is needed. Hopefully, he isnt teaching your son that secrets, deception, and lies are okay...

Welcome to the group!

lady-t3984
by Tina on Apr. 8, 2016 at 5:08 PM
2 moms liked this
You, not him need to keep ALL of your conversations strickly on your son. You need to stay focus on your child,and your life. It seems like, even tho your ex has doggish ways,he is going on about his business. There is some good men out there, but sometimes you have to be patience,and wait,get into yourself,stop worring about what your ex is doing! Blessings to you,and may peace with you always.☺☺☺
DisabledVet
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 5:11 PM

Because he's a liar.  Why not tell him you're not interested in getting back together and you don't want to hear about her. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)