Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish, Let's Talk! (4/11/16)

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:57 AM
  • 78 Replies
  • 1428 Total Views
4 moms liked this

Everyone!

Hi Ladies! ;-) I hope everyone gets a chance to stop in and say "Hello" today! What's on your calendar for today, do you have plans? Let's Talk! 

by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
girlcitycountry
by Chris on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:11 AM
3 moms liked this

Good Monday Morning!!!

I was going to take a walk outside but it is going to be a rainy Monday. I will probably just walk in the house. I am paying some bills and finish cleaning house this morning.

I hope everyone has a great Monday:)

Manth
by Manth on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:10 AM
2 moms liked this

Typical Monday for me - laundry, changing out the cat litter (yuk but gotta be done) and getting the trash out to the street before it gets too dark.  

The girls are on Autumn break from studies, so they slept in today.  Ishtar is wiped from Oz ComiCon over the weekend and hasn't surfaced yet (6.30pm) although I've been in to disturb her several times.  Athena cooked herself dinner and I'll get something for Ross when he gets home from work in a couple of hours.  Since his Mum is still a bit shaky he's planning on dropping by her home on his way just to make sure she is coping.

Lb128f
by Linda on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:52 AM
2 moms liked this

Good Morning Chris! ;-) Cut puppy pic! Hope you get a walk in today...maybe the rain will hold off. Thanks, hope you have a great Monday too!

Quoting girlcitycountry:

Good Monday Morning!!!

I was going to take a walk outside but it is going to be a rainy Monday. I will probably just walk in the house. I am paying some bills and finish cleaning house this morning.I hope everyone has a great Monday:)

Lb128f
by Linda on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning Manth! ;-) Hope you all have a great night! Sounds like the girls are getting some much needed rest, lol! Hope Ross's Mom is doing okay today! And, I hope you all have a great day!

Quoting Manth:

Typical Monday for me - laundry, changing out the cat litter (yuk but gotta be done) and getting the trash out to the street before it gets too dark.  

The girls are on Autumn break from studies, so they slept in today.  Ishtar is wiped from Oz ComiCon over the weekend and hasn't surfaced yet (6.30pm) although I've been in to disturb her several times.  Athena cooked herself dinner and I'll get something for Ross when he gets home from work in a couple of hours.  Since his Mum is still a bit shaky he's planning on dropping by her home on his way just to make sure she is coping.

doodlepuss
by Sheri on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:06 AM
2 moms liked this
I could use an extra weekend. It's going to be a long week. After I get Wyatt to school and have him test on 2 books, I have to go to Hellmart and get some things. Dogfood...50lbs. Ugh, my back. Laundry and cleaning...listen to my mom gripe....try to get some things organized. The usual. I need to get on the phone and get some things accomplished but I just don't feel like hassling with people today. I'm hoping tomorrow will start off better for me.
brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:14 AM
2 moms liked this
Good morning happy Monday to all. I'm off to work. A long day ahead. Suppose to rain too. Yuck. Have a great day all
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:24 AM
3 moms liked this
Hello!
Just heading to work on this rainy morning =)
Have a great day!
Lb128f
by Linda on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:24 AM
2 moms liked this

Good Morning Sheri! ;-) Another busy day for you! I hope Wyatt does well on the tests! I understand what you mean about the phone & people. Hope tomorrow is a better day  and I hope you have a good day today! 

Quoting doodlepuss: I could use an extra weekend. It's going to be a long week. After I get Wyatt to school and have him test on 2 books, I have to go to Hellmart and get some things. Dogfood...50lbs. Ugh, my back. Laundry and cleaning...listen to my mom gripe....try to get some things organized. The usual. I need to get on the phone and get some things accomplished but I just don't feel like hassling with people today. I'm hoping tomorrow will start off better for me.

Lb128f
by Linda on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning Suzi!  Hope you have a great day!

Quoting brooklynchic151: Good morning happy Monday to all. I'm off to work. A long day ahead. Suppose to rain too. Yuck. Have a great day all

Lb128f
by Linda on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:48 AM
2 moms liked this

Good Morning Wendy! ;-) Hope you have  a great day! Maybe it willl go by fast while you are inside. And, hopefully the rain will stop and be gone by the time you get off work! ;-)

Quoting wenuck: Hello! Just heading to work on this rainy morning =) Have a great day!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)