Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's Talk Wednesday 4/20

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:36 AM
  • 47 Replies
  • 915 Total Views
6 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Happy Wednesday! How is everyone and what's on your agenda today?
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lb128f
by Linda on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:59 AM
3 moms liked this

Christine (and Ladies)! LOL, it looks like he is looking right at your camera! What's this one's name?

No plans for me...did grocery shopping, wash and some errands last night! What are you going to do...will you be outside doing yard work today?  

Hope you have a... 

girlcitycountry
by Chris on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:17 AM
3 moms liked this

Good Morning my beautiful sisters:)

Happy Hump Day... Another day for us to enjoy!! Not much going on here. I might walk up to the store because I went  last nigh and forgot 2 things. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!!!!

doodlepuss
by Sheri on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:18 AM
2 moms liked this
Good morn'n! Love the photo...I want a pet chicken! The one that was around Wyatt's school moved away! I actually miss it. LOL

Normal stuff today. I'm going to have to contact my lawyer. Wyatt's dad isn't living up to the agreement but what else is new? I have to download more things out of this phone today. Tons of things to do around here. I may goof around in the kitchen and try a new recipe.
momtoonein06
by Gale on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:25 AM
4 moms liked this
Work and then Grocery shopping. I wont see my son until 7 tonight he is getting picked up at school and going to a birthday party. Play place then back to the kids house for dinner and cake.
cgd5112
by Bronze sister on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:31 AM
1 mom liked this

We are in for the day. We have a truck with dirt fill coming in as I type this, to level off the front side of the yard. It'll take about 4 hours. 

It's going to be beautiful and sunny, so we'll probably spned most of the day in the yard, playing. 

We got into a car accident yesterday- my fault. I rear-ended the car in front of me. No one was hurt, but my car is now in the shop:/  The police were there in a blink of an eye- no kidding! Not a whole lot must happen around the town I was in.

Anyway, my insurance covers for a cheap car and that's exactly what I got. Ugh ... I have become so dependent on navigation, it's jujst sad ... This rental doesn't have navigationa and it's bigger than mine, so I feel like I'm driving a boat! lol

brooklynchic151
by Suzi Q on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:34 AM
2 moms liked this
Morning all. Happy hump day. At work. With a long day ahead. Looking forward to spring break next week. Have a wonderful day ladies. The weather is fine ❤️❤️
cgd5112
by Bronze sister on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:34 AM
2 moms liked this

I wish I could walk to the store. we have no sidewalks on many f our streets and the drivers speed by! :/

Quoting girlcitycountry:

Good Morning my beautiful sisters:)

Happy Hump Day... Another day for us to enjoy!! Not much going on here. I might walk up to the store because I went  last nigh and forgot 2 things. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!!!!

doodlepuss
by Sheri on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:43 AM
Sounds fun! I hope he has a great time!

Quoting momtoonein06: Work and then Grocery shopping. I wont see my son until 7 tonight he is getting picked up at school and going to a birthday party. Play place then back to the kids house for dinner and cake.
doodlepuss
by Sheri on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:45 AM
Tell me again how many chickens you have. I keep seeing ebooks about DIY chicken coops and caring for chickens. I never would have thought that one day I would want to keep a chicken....but I do!

Quoting AndrewsMomPDX:

Mobile Photo

Happy Wednesday! How is everyone and what's on your agenda today?
MaineMammax2
by Melissa on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this

lol Christine that looks just like one of my reds that escaped this morning when I went open their small door and water them. I don't let them free range when I'm not home but she gets a pass I guess since I'm not chasing her around the yard. I have to work today and the girls will go to Nana's since they are on vacation. It's another beautiful spring day here! The girls have a make up gymnastics class tonight. I'll make a spinach quiche when I get out of work so we can just slice and heat after gym. Enjoy the day ladies :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)