• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish Lets Talk 05/08/16 HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 6:33 AM
  • 46 Replies
  • 628 Total Views
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Morning ladies
Im wishing you all a wonderful Mother's Day!! Im not sure what hibby has in mind for today. I have my usual laundry to do thats about it. Have a great day!
by on May. 8, 2016 at 6:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
girlcitycountry
by Chris on May. 8, 2016 at 7:56 AM
2 moms liked this

Good Sunday Morning:)

Nothing special planned today. I am still lounging in bed trying to get myself up. I have to run the dishwasher and I plan on doing some food prep for the week. I did laundry yesterday and some house cleaning so there isn't much left to do. DH took off with his son and a friend of DH;s. They are playing paintball with a group of guys this morning. 

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!!!

NannyShari
by Silver sister on May. 8, 2016 at 8:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning, 

Nothing special going on here today. Nyssa is making dinner this evening..just ribs..(beef) one of my favorites. Other than that I believe we decided to do nothing today or tomorrow(I have the day off).

Nanny Shari

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on May. 8, 2016 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Morning Chris! Hope you have a wonderful ,relaxing day!!!

Quoting girlcitycountry:

Good Sunday Morning:)

Nothing special planned today. I am still lounging in bed trying to get myself up. I have to run the dishwasher and I plan on doing some food prep for the week. I did laundry yesterday and some house cleaning so there isn't much left to do. DH took off with his son and a friend of DH;s. They are playing paintball with a group of guys this morning. 

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!!!

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on May. 8, 2016 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Morning Shari!! How are you doing?? Ribs sound wonderful Enjoy ♡♡

Quoting NannyShari:

Good Morning, 

Nothing special going on here today. Nyssa is making dinner this evening..just ribs..(beef) one of my favorites. Other than that I believe we decided to do nothing today or tomorrow(I have the day off).

NannyShari
by Silver sister on May. 8, 2016 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning,

I am doing okay today, have good and bad days,just looking at each day as a new adventure given to me by God. I woke up to a beautiful Mother's Day card from my daughter Nyssa, brought tears to my eyes. 

Quoting wenuck: Morning Shari!! How are you doing?? Ribs sound wonderful Enjoy ♡♡
Quoting NannyShari:

Good Morning, 

Nanny Shari

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on May. 8, 2016 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Shari so glad you are doing ok!! How sweet of your daughter!! ((Hugs))
I've been thinking about you ♡

Quoting NannyShari:

Good Morning,

I am doing okay today, have good and bad days,just looking at each day as a new adventure given to me by God. I woke up to a beautiful Mother's Day card from my daughter Nyssa, brought tears to my eyes. 

Quoting wenuck: Morning Shari!! How are you doing?? Ribs sound wonderful Enjoy ♡♡

Quoting NannyShari:

Good Morning, 

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on May. 8, 2016 at 8:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on May. 8, 2016 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on May. 8, 2016 at 9:26 AM
2 moms liked this

Happy Mothers Day ladies!!

la1118
by Bronze sister on May. 8, 2016 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Off to a rocky start here, but hoping the day gets better. Last night the toilet tank cracked and flooded the bathroom floor. I had to plunge the other toilet this morning before I could use it. :-/ Maybe I will get a trip to Lowe's today for a new toilet?! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)