• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 10:44 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 145 Total Views
1 mom liked this

To all my friends who are moms, step-moms, mom to furry kids and to those that others consider you as mom.  

I'm beyond blessed this year as my mom is still with us. In fact, for the past 10 days or so she has been eating again.  Acting like the past almost 4 1/2 months never ever happened.  She's up most of the day, cleaning her plate, goes to activites again.  I'm not sure what the hell happened but whatever I'll take any additional time I get with her.

So if you have been praying, saying good thoughts, whatever - they are working.  And I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I do realize that her time here is limited just due to her health issues alone but I'm taking it day by day as is she.  My family and friends are "cautiously optimistic" about this right now.  

I truly hope your day has been a beautiful one.

Kelly

by on May. 8, 2016 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Lb128f
by Linda on May. 9, 2016 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Kelly! GREAT news about your Mom!! :-) I'm so happy for you (and for her too)!

Hope you had a...happy mothers day2

SpiritedWitch
by on May. 9, 2016 at 1:41 AM

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on May. 9, 2016 at 6:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Kelly thats wonderful! She will be in my thoughts
Happy Mother's day to you!
AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on May. 9, 2016 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope your mother's day was a good one and I'm so glad to know that your mom is doing better for now.
hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on May. 9, 2016 at 10:35 AM

That is super news Kelly...Prayers do work!!! May she be here another Mother's Day....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)