Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish! Let's chat!!

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 1:44 AM
  • 32 Replies
  • 480 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Good day ladies!!

Her we are in the first week of August! How is your summer going?
Any plans for the day? Or the weekend?

I'm going to be cleaning, my daughter and her boyfriend are bringing my youngest son home from Nebraska, he went for a visit almost two weeks ago, I'm ready for him to be home. 😊

Grab a drink and come chat with us!
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Aug. 4, 2016 at 6:30 AM
4 moms liked this
Good Morning Dana and All!!
Im just working today,tomorrow after 330pm begins my 9 day vacation from work!!! Yay
Ladies have a great day!
secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Aug. 4, 2016 at 6:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning..............gonna be another hot one. I'd like to clean vechicles today...inside and out!!

NannyShari
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 6:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning,

Work till 6 pm, and currently no plans for the weekend. Today is my Friday, and I am glad..the heat and humidity is really getting to me this year.

Shari,forever wife to John (1952-2016), Mom to

Heather (77), Nyssa (89), Michaela(94)

valkay
by faithful sister on Aug. 4, 2016 at 7:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I have either a summer cold or allergies maybe both.  Coughing woke me up at 5 which would have been ok had I gone to bed at 9 instead of 1130.

today our friends will be here we are going to lunch.   These 2 weeks with them here will fly by too quickly.  

momtoonein06
by Gale on Aug. 4, 2016 at 7:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Back to work more cleaning and got a food order coming in today.
Hope you have a great day ladies
1kidmomajm
by Kristy on Aug. 4, 2016 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Off work today. About to go get my hair cut then take Andrew for his recheck from extractions. Then maybe to Target and to the mattress place to pay some on the mattress I got Andrew. Maybe I will paint my nails later.  Enjoy your day!!!

Lb128f
by Linda on Aug. 4, 2016 at 9:13 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi Dana! How exciting that you'll be seeing your son today for the first time in 2 weeks! Enjoy! Nothing planned here. Hope you enjoy your day!

looneymom467
by Regina on Aug. 4, 2016 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning I just spelled morning wrong and had to rewrite it.  Gotta take Pammy to registration and then John to the doc today gonna be a long day...didnt sleep well.  We have a choice between preschools may opt for the closer one since we have to drive her to both.  She has to be potty broke for the one though and the other not she is doing good some days and others I want to scream but still working on her.

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Aug. 4, 2016 at 10:36 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm glad you'll have your son back. Will he live with you permanently or is he going back to dad's?

I don't know what my plan for the day is yet, but it will either be to pick apples, berries or mow. We're going to the library this evening.
girlcitycountry
by Chris on Aug. 4, 2016 at 12:53 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello:)

DH isn't feeling well so he is in bed resting. He is the type of person that no matter how he feel he keeps going so for him to be in bed in the middle of the day worries me a little.

I am planning on some laundry and maybe going to the grocery store, If I don't go today I will for sure go tomorrow.  Other than that not much planned. SS and I actually had a conversation this morning without it turning to a yelling match. That is a good thing. 

Hope everyone has a great Thursday!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)