Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Humidity Yay or Nay?

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:44 PM
  • 24 Replies
  • 552 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I say nay!!! Alls I do is sweat! I love summer but the humidity can go away!
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DensHag
by Bronze sister on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this
NAY!! I HATE humidity with a purple passion! I grew up in San Diego, where it can get very humid and miserable and sticky and disgusting. Aaarrrgggghhhh!😑😑

Now I live in Reno, NV, where its only like 5% humidity....Mama's SO happy!!!πŸ‘πŸΌβ˜ΊοΈ
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:51 PM
2 moms liked this
Girl I hate it with a passion!!! Especially at work yuck!!!
cgd5112
by Bronze sister on Aug. 6, 2016 at 1:01 PM
2 moms liked this

We lived in La Jolla when DH attended UCSD. I worked in HIllcrest.  It's a great place to live !  :)

Quoting DensHag: NAY!! I HATE humidity with a purple passion! I grew up in San Diego, where it can get very humid and miserable and sticky and disgusting. Aaarrrgggghhhh!😑😑 Now I live in Reno, NV, where its only like 5% humidity....Mama's SO happy!!!πŸ‘πŸΌβ˜ΊοΈ

cgd5112
by Bronze sister on Aug. 6, 2016 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this

yay!  Even though I sweat, I like it. My skin looks great! :)

wildchild.com
by Janine on Aug. 6, 2016 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep I'm with you!

Quoting DensHag: NAY!! I HATE humidity with a purple passion! I grew up in San Diego, where it can get very humid and miserable and sticky and disgusting. Aaarrrgggghhhh!😑😑

Now I live in Reno, NV, where its only like 5% humidity....Mama's SO happy!!!πŸ‘πŸΌβ˜ΊοΈ
wildchild.com
by Janine on Aug. 6, 2016 at 1:03 PM
My mom loves it too!

Quoting cgd5112:

yay!  Even though I sweat, I like it. My skin looks great! :)

wildchild.com
by Janine on Aug. 6, 2016 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I know! I was just outside & the sweat was just pouring off of me! Yuck#

Quoting wenuck: Girl I hate it with a passion!!! Especially at work yuck!!!
DensHag
by Bronze sister on Aug. 6, 2016 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I grew up in Clairemont and lived more recently in Scripps Ranch. I honestly don't miss it. And it's so dang expensive!

Quoting cgd5112:

We lived in La Jolla when DH attended UCSD. I worked in HIllcrest.  It's a great place to live !  :)

Quoting DensHag: NAY!! I HATE humidity with a purple passion! I grew up in San Diego, where it can get very humid and miserable and sticky and disgusting. Aaarrrgggghhhh!😑😑

cgd5112
by Bronze sister on Aug. 6, 2016 at 1:08 PM
2 moms liked this

It is expensive. We lived in student housing, so that's how we were able to live in La Jolla. Scripps Ranch is very nice. 

Quoting DensHag: I grew up in Clairemont and lived more recently in Scripps Ranch. I honestly don't miss it. And it's so dang expensive!
Quoting cgd5112:

Quoting DensHag: NAY!! I HATE humidity with a purple passion! I grew up in San Diego, where it can get very humid and miserable and sticky and disgusting. Aaarrrgggghhhh!😑😑 Now I live in Reno, NV, where its only like 5% humidity....Mama's SO happy!!!πŸ‘πŸΌβ˜ΊοΈ

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Aug. 6, 2016 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I know I walked outside to get our beach umbrellas and I was like screw this will go back and clean and let him deal with it Lmao!!

Quoting wildchild.com: I know! I was just outside & the sweat was just pouring off of me! Yuck#

Quoting wenuck: Girl I hate it with a passion!!! Especially at work yuck!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)