Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish, let's chat! 8/18

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 2:58 AM
  • 55 Replies
  • 764 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Hey ladies! It's almost Friday! Time to party!

What are you up to today? Any plans for the weekend?
Mike and I are making a trip to Iowa city on Saturday to take my son back to his dad, his visit with us is nearly at an end. Hard to believe my baby is going to be a senior this year! He's the last one to leave the nest. ๐Ÿ˜ช

While we are there we plan on hitting the mall just to look around, be nice to get out of the house for a while.

So ladies, grab a drink and a snack and chat with us!!

by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 2:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Featured Replies
mommyecr3
by Sister on Aug. 18, 2016 at 3:34 AM
Well, not to be a DEBBIE DOWNER, but I just lost my job today. The Dr practice I worked for has been losing money. Since I was the last admin/support staff hired, I was let go TODAY. So, just cocktail in it tonight.
mommyecr3
by Sister on Aug. 18, 2016 at 3:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Well, not to be a DEBBIE DOWNER, but I just lost my job today. The Dr practice I worked for has been losing money. Since I was the last admin/support staff hired, I was let go TODAY. So, just cocktail in it tonight.
Lb128f
by Linda on Aug. 18, 2016 at 4:34 AM
2 moms liked this

good morningDana! Wow, Senior year! That's great and sad at the same time...I'm sorry he has to leave. I hope you'll see him often! Nothing going on here today. ;-) Hope you have a great day! 

DanaG70
by Tinker Bell on Aug. 18, 2016 at 4:39 AM
So sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll find a job quickly. ๐Ÿ™

Quoting mommyecr3: Well, not to be a DEBBIE DOWNER, but I just lost my job today. The Dr practice I worked for has been losing money. Since I was the last admin/support staff hired, I was let go TODAY. So, just cocktail in it tonight.
DanaG70
by Tinker Bell on Aug. 18, 2016 at 4:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, a senior! I'm not old enough for my youngest to be a senior! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Quoting Lb128f:

good morningDana! Wow, Senior year! That's great and sad at the same time...I'm sorry he has to leave. I hope you'll see him often! Nothing going on here today. ;-) Hope you have a great day! 

Lb128f
by Linda on Aug. 18, 2016 at 4:41 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL! ;-)

Quoting DanaG70: Yeah, a senior! I'm not old enough for my youngest to be a senior! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Quoting Lb128f:

Lb128f
by Linda on Aug. 18, 2016 at 4:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry too, that stinks. ;( I hope you'll take a few days off and then find something great!

Quoting mommyecr3: Well, not to be a DEBBIE DOWNER, but I just lost my job today. The Dr practice I worked for has been losing money. Since I was the last admin/support staff hired, I was let go TODAY. So, just cocktail in it tonight.

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Aug. 18, 2016 at 6:33 AM
2 moms liked this
Morning All!
No plans today other then work. I'm just hoping to have this weekend off =)
Have a great day!
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning~

Today I have to get something done around here and then its meet the teacher this evening. Tinker starts school on Monday.. Otherwise I will be in and out :)

Mznaye
by French Quarter Queen on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Work 8-5!!!! Let's hope it's fast and not sloooooow

Have a great day!
AllofFive19
by Carrie on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:29 AM
Sorry to hear that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)