Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's close to Dinner time. What are you having?

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:38 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 328 Total Views
3 moms liked this

We are going to Los Chorros Mexican Restaurant. Yes, dh, ds and me. Shocking, but all is chill right now with us. Dh did some cleaning up around the house and a new cvs opened, up the street from us so we have coupons. Dh told me he got my birthday card already (january) with a coupon for a free one. For him that is putting a lot of thought into it and it made me laugh! My spirits are high. Think I will include a drink and a dessert with tonights dinner! 

What are you having??

Kristy

smile

by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:47 PM
3 moms liked this
Have fun! It's game night and we are having a fish fry with friends. I'm taking cherry cheesecake.
lady-t3984
by Tina on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh Wow! I hope you enjoy yourself at dinner with your family. I usually go to CVS on Sundays after church, I get to use my rewards and coupons. I'm having crock-pot Chilli,with cheesy cornbread for dinner, just right for the chilly weather we're having today. Once again,enjoy your family outting.
lady-t3984
by Tina on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:54 PM
A fish fry! One of my favorite things to eat. I love fish, especially an all you can at a fish fry! Enjoy your self.

Quoting AndrewsMomPDX: Have fun! It's game night and we are having a fish fry with friends. I'm taking cherry cheesecake.
awelling
by Sister on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Beef stroganoff :)
shadowmoon
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Beef Stew with Cornmeal Dumplings

Lb128f
by Linda on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:26 PM
2 moms liked this

ENJOY!! We had leftover Roast.

Lb128f
by Linda on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:27 PM
2 moms liked this

Me too! Wouldn't that be lots of fun?!!

Quoting lady-t3984: A fish fry! One of my favorite things to eat. I love fish, especially an all you can at a fish fry! Enjoy your self.
Quoting AndrewsMomPDX: Have fun! It's game night and we are having a fish fry with friends. I'm taking cherry cheesecake.

mrgetinold
by Nana on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow I am jealous Kristy! Desert and a drink too! Tonight is scavenger hunt for dinner as my dh works the whole day, ds and friends are going to a costume thing at school! So they find it the cook it, they clean it up! Lol Have a great family dinner out tonight, Kristy!
la1118
by Bronze sister on Oct. 22, 2016 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I am planning on making chicken marsala tonight.
1kidmomajm
by Kristy on Oct. 22, 2016 at 6:58 PM

mmm, fish fry reminds me of the corn meal my dad would roll flounder in! Have fun.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)