Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish, Let's Talk! (10/27/16)

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:16 AM
  • 37 Replies
  • 529 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Image result for good thursday morning

Image result for page divider bee

Hi Ladies! Image result for animated bee flying GIF

What's on your calendar for today? Can you believe how fast this month has gone by, it seems it just started!? 

Image result for bee page divider

I hope you all have a very...

Image result for happy thursday yellow

Image result for page divider green leaves

Image result for happy thursday bee

Image result for bee page divider         Image result for animated bee

Image result for bee happy animated

Image result for bee grateful       Image result for bee grateful  

Image result for bee grateful  

by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Manth
by Manth on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Linda.  A quiet day at home.  In a couple of hours Ishtar and I are headed to the theatre to see a live performance of a play based on a Terry Pratchett novel which should be fun.  We've seen a previous offering by the same company and it was hilarious and extremely well done so we decided to take a punt on this one.

secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Morning Linda.....it's suppose to be a faily decent day...not warm but sunny, and I'll take that!....I'm taking Kenny's sister to Walmart today....it's about 45 minutes away....other than that not too much, I cooked a stew yesterday so that's what will be on the menu for supper today so I'm away ahead of the game at 7 am ....haha.....have a great day!

doodlepuss
by Sheri on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Uuuugghhh....no sleep...and I have so much to do! Once I get Wyatt to school, I'm going straight back to bed. My mom will get all mad but I just don't care anymore. I'll see all of you tomorrow. 😫😫😫😦😦😩😩
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Oct. 27, 2016 at 6:23 AM
2 moms liked this
Good Morning All
Just another day at work but its a good day! I have reached my 11th day stretch and After today will have a 4 day weekend =)
Ladies have a great day
Lori942
by UMM....... Lori :) on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Good morning Linda and all. Cloudy, rainy morning here but still fairly warm. Heading to work soon and other than that not a lot going on. Yes this month has gone by quick! Hoping everyone has a good day!
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Oct. 27, 2016 at 7:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Goood Morning/Evening all~

Today I have a busy day.. But not to busy for my sisters... :)

Prayers for all those in need and for those who might not have asked..

Love you all ~

PrincessTbella
by Sister on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning Linda and all. I'm a night person so I'm going to bed for an hour or so. It's 5:00 am. For some reason I can do my cleaning at night. My daughter and boyfriend know this so they don't mind the noises I make. It's mostly looking through old mail stuff like that. Also catch up with my shows that I dvr. So I'll sleep for a couple of hours then get up. Have a good day everyone.

FlyingMommy747
by Silver sister on Oct. 27, 2016 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning Linda,

I'm at work now and can't wait to finish up today as it is my Friday!!!  DD still has a half day at school, and DH is taking Bagel to the vet to hopefully get him something that will knock him out for Halloween and for tonight.  A few weeks ago when we were having out house painted we tried giving him 2 Benedryl and it had absolutely no effect on him at all.

Tonight we have a new babysitter (the daughter of one of my co-workers) and DH and I are going to see Eric Idle and John Cleese.  It is down in Seattle, so not looking forward to the drive down and back, but hopefully the show will be worth it.  We will stop for some Thai food before we go.

momtoonein06
by Gale on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this
This Month? This year has flown by seems like it just started. 2 more months and it will be over. Crazy.

Got today off may do some cleaning my son has soccer practice tonight.

Have a great day ladies
Lb128f
by Linda on Oct. 27, 2016 at 9:09 AM
2 moms liked this

Image result for animated bee Hi Manth! ;-) How's it going? I hope you and Ishtar have a great time! Hope you sleep well, see you later!

Quoting Manth:

Hi Linda.  A quiet day at home.  In a couple of hours Ishtar and I are headed to the theatre to see a live performance of a play based on a Terry Pratchett novel which should be fun.  We've seen a previous offering by the same company and it was hilarious and extremely well done so we decided to take a punt on this one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)