• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Voted today

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:34 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 332 Total Views
5 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Total of an hour and a half but finally done.
I'm concern people aren't voting for the judges, justices and amendments. People can do some research and learn who to vote for. It's not that difficult, I don't get it. Specially women, so many fought for this right. Ugh!!

I'm glad i did my part, now the waiting game. Two more weeks, right? Maybe a bit less. I'm so ready for this election to be over.
by on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
flika
by Gold sister on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:35 AM
When I took the pic the sun didn't let me see the screen so well, I didn't notice until after that it was so unfocused and I think blurry, oh well.
wildchild.com
by Janine on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this
I voted yesterday. Love the early voting! I probably was only in line for 15mins.
ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Oct. 27, 2016 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I wish they had early voting in Pennsylvania.  They make voting a chore. 

Lb128f
by Linda on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:32 PM
2 moms liked this

way to go

Bookwormy
by Sister on Oct. 27, 2016 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome!

I voted yesterday and it took an hour. My county is getting twice as many early voters as 4 years ago. I can't imagine if I had waited until Nov 8th. And I voted in everything, except for a few uncontested positions where I didn't like the one person running. I did not do a straight party ticket either. I researched & voted for the candidates I preferred. I even voted in our local MUD's elections. Those aren't by party.
1kidmomajm
by Kristy on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay sissie! I was just getting on here to say the same. YO VOTE`!! We usually get the spanish stickers! It was 40 minutes for me. Then dh and I went out for some lunch!!

hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Already did my mail in vote!!! I'll be glad when its all over....

bergencounty
by Silver Sister - lp on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Didn't realize there were so many states that allowed early voting ... early-voting-calendar

Can't vote early in NJ.

FlyingMommy747
by Silver sister on Oct. 27, 2016 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Washington State is all mail in ballots, mine went in the mail yesterday!  Now I can tune out all the election crap all around me, I am so sick of it all.  And to think, I was a Political Economy major in school, LOL!I Voted

flika
by Gold sister on Oct. 27, 2016 at 2:33 PM
Well it definitely has been a circus. It seems every election they say that but this year is for real

Quoting FlyingMommy747:

Washington State is all mail in ballots, mine went in the mail yesterday!  Now I can tune out all the election crap all around me, I am so sick of it all.  And to think, I was a Political Economy major in school, LOL!I Voted

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)