• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish!!! Let's Chat!!! 11/11/16

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:05 AM
  • 28 Replies
  • 416 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Image result for let's chat

Good Morning Sissys!!!!

Grab a cup of something pull up a chair and type a bit with us!

It's my day to chat with you and I'm really in the mood for a good chat!

How are things going?  How's the weather?

Most importantly how are you?

by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lb128f
by Linda on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this

good morningWanda! No big plans here today. Weather is nice! Life is good! Hope you have a great day!

Lb128f
by Linda on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this

have a nice weekend

Manth
by Manth on Nov. 11, 2016 at 3:25 AM

Hi Wanda.  The weather today was perfect by my standards, at least until 4.30!  Then it went from sunny and hot (92F - I was so happy!) to thunderstorms and now it's humid which I don't like.

I had such a full day today.  Athena at the orthodontist at 10 am (all good), did 3 loads of laundry, then Ishtar to the physiotherapist at 2 pm (again, all good and she was really pro-active with a problem last week, her physio said she treated it exactly the way he would have). Then after that we did banking, pharmacy run and grocery shopping.  We got home just as the rain started which was good.  

I had hoped to bring the laundry in and put it away once my shopping was done but it was too wet to collect it!  The laundry itself will stay dry as it's under cover but I'd have to carry it into the rain to bring it in - it can wait a while yet!

Maida265
by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:22 AM

Morning Wanda! I'm up and beginning my day with a wonderful cup of warm sunshine in a cup....COFFEE!!!!! I'm in a good mood because here in Vermont it's DO RAG....FRIDAY!!!! Woot Woot!!!!! I love DO RAG Friday's! It's a cloudy looking day out there, but I'm heading into town in a while for my dose of fake sun (tanning salon.) It's my ME morning as I call it. A little something for me that makes me happy.

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Morning Wanda and All!
On my way to work then I will be heading to a Dinner date with girls from school....some I havent seen in 26 years yikes! Im excited it will be cut short due to work tomorrow but will enjoy the couple hours
Have a great day!
Lb128f
by Linda on Nov. 11, 2016 at 6:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Image result for animated happy veterans day

secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Nov. 11, 2016 at 7:00 AM

Morning Wanda....wet and mild here but sun is coming later I heard.....not alot going on in my world today.....although Kenny is working as usual, but everything will be closed up tighter than fort knox because of the holiday, so I'll be hanging around home today.....that's ok, lots to do, I'll get outside if the sun comes out.....love being outside....still a little yard work to do, and I'd like to get it done before any of that white stuff comes....enjoy your Friday.....we're at a minitue silence at 11/11/11....in honor of our veterans!!

momtoonein06
by Gale on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:17 AM
It's Friday and it's payday. Got to go grocery shopping after work.

Have a great day.

Happy Veterns day. Thank you to all who served.
FlyingMommy747
by Silver sister on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:57 AM

T.G.I.F. TGIFand Happy Veterans Day!!!veterans day

I'm at work for now, only a half day and the big boss is out, yay!  She has been driving me crazy all week.  The maids are coming to our house today and they are doing the refridgerator, which desperately needs it.

The big plan this weekend is that DD is turning 8 on Sunday.  Which means we are done with carseats, WAHOO!!!  We are taking her to The Space Needle for Sunday brunch.  Ironically I've lived in Seattle for over 20 years, and I have never gone up the Space Needle before.  It should be fun, but I have heard that the food is only so so, but I guess I will judge for myself.

Saturday will be mostly home except she has a birthday party to attend for another kid in her class.  We want to set up her birthday present from us, which is a TV and X-Box for her room (we can get our living room back).

CafeMom Tickers
MaineMammax2
by Melissa on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:36 AM
Enjoy the day and upcoming weekend ladies!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)