Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish - it's Monday! Let's Talk (November 28th, 2016)

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 2:13 AM
  • 45 Replies
  • 632 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Hey 40ish!  Here we are on another Monday.  Has everyone who celebrated gotten over Thanksgiving yet?

Now comes the countdown to Christmas!  How are you doing with your gift shopping?  Nearly done? Barely begun? Still working out who you are buying for this year?

Whichever is true for you, grab a cup of your favourite morning tipple and come chat with us!  There will be someone here all day to talk with.

by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 2:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Nov. 28, 2016 at 5:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning Manth....I did do some shopping on the weekend...I did pretty good but will have a few more trips to go before I'm done....I will check out some on line deals today.  I've still got a few decorations to fool with outside and a few more inside hoping to get that done today....I'll be putting my tree up this weekend or if the mood hits me...before that......enjoy your Monday!

Manth
by Manth on Nov. 28, 2016 at 5:53 AM
Hi Carol! Nice that you've got a good start. I'm just about done which feels pretty good. I hope you have a great Monday.

Quoting secondcup5:

Good Morning Manth....I did do some shopping on the weekend...I did pretty good but will have a few more trips to go before I'm done....I will check out some on line deals today.  I've still got a few decorations to fool with outside and a few more inside hoping to get that done today....I'll be putting my tree up this weekend or if the mood hits me...before that......enjoy your Monday!

doodlepuss
by Sheri on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:15 AM
1 mom liked this
It's so hard to get going this morning after being off for a week. I hope Wyatt will have a good day.

I have to get some household stuff done today...but I may blow it off and go back to bed when I get home. AF is killing me.
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:25 AM
2 moms liked this
Morning Manth! Yes the countdown begins =)
Im on my way to work
Ladies have an awesome day
Maida265
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning Manth and all who follow. I'm still fighting whatever bug caught me. Today it's back to reality and getting stuff done. I have about completed my Christmas shopping...just a couple more and to send out my cards And stocking stuffers. We got our tree up and decorated yesterday, so let the season begin!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning sisters of 40ish!!!

I hope you all had a GREAT Thanksgiving and Happy Cyber Monday!!

Today as I sip my iced coffee I will be doing some work around here and hopefully start to feel better.

Have aa GREAT day.. I love you all~

momofthem311
by Bronze sister on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Good morning!!
Our holiday was very chill, we don't make a big over thanksgiving. Probably because we only have 2 people that come over every year...lol
All of both of our families are far away.
Anyway glad it's over. I'm trying to get into the Xmas spirit. I'd like to put our tree up and decorate but I'm 19 weeks pregnant and get zapped of energy easily and all I think about is having to take it all down after...lol
I'm sure I'll do it though soon, plus I've got some cookies and things I'd like to make. That's a big deal for me because usually I'm pretty Scrooge about xmas....lol
Anyway the kids have left for school already, it's still dark outside and I've tried to lay back down and can't sleep, my husband of course is snoring. I'll let him sleep for a little bit but he's got work and other things to get busy at.
Not sure what I'll do today exactly, clean a bit I'm sure and hopefully at least get out all the xmas stuff and see what we have. Only buying for our 2 kids this year which is such a stress reliever! We have gotten a little bit so it's no worries this year.

HAVE A GRAT DAY!!!😊😊
Manth
by Manth on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:11 AM
Urgh. AF is a stone b*tch, isn't she. I hope you feel better soon, Sheri!

Quoting doodlepuss: It's so hard to get going this morning after being off for a week. I hope Wyatt will have a good day.

I have to get some household stuff done today...but I may blow it off and go back to bed when I get home. AF is killing me.
Manth
by Manth on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:14 AM
Good morning Vickey. I'm sorry to hear that you are still off-colour. Great that your shopping is almost done though. You'll be able to skip the worst of the holiday crowds!

Quoting Maida265:

Good morning Manth and all who follow. I'm still fighting whatever bug caught me. Today it's back to reality and getting stuff done. I have about completed my Christmas shopping...just a couple more and to send out my cards And stocking stuffers. We got our tree up and decorated yesterday, so let the season begin!

Manth
by Manth on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi Wendy. Hopefully the day will fly past so you can get back home and comfortable. Have a great day!

Quoting wenuck: Morning Manth! Yes the countdown begins =)
Im on my way to work
Ladies have an awesome day
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)