Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi Everyone

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 12:34 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 256 Total Views
2 moms liked this
Hi Ladies!!!! Im a Christian Mom with 3 wonderful children. I love to make new friends and celebrate with my old ones. Right now, Im a stay at home mom because I have a weak heart and need a Heart Transplant. So I hope to be on Cafemom quite regularly.
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trsquare
by Bronze sister on Nov. 28, 2016 at 12:41 PM

Hello there!  I hope you get what you need and soon!  You sound very upbeat, though, so that's good!

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Nov. 28, 2016 at 12:58 PM
Welcome to the group
secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Nov. 28, 2016 at 1:18 PM

Welcome to the group...it's pretty awesome in here.....been awhile since I've have any kids home but have grandchildren that are here from time to time....We have a good friend awaiting heart transplant in fact they just had a benifit for him....they raisied around $14,000....crazy, because they don't have that surgery here he has to leave and go to another city.....bills keep coming though...that's the sad part!

AJM96
by New sister on Nov. 28, 2016 at 1:24 PM

Quoting flowrsgalore:

Hi there.  I'm a stay at home mom as well.  How long is the typical wait for a heart?  Are you close?  That is a pretty big deal, a heart transplant!  Good luck, hope you stay positive.

Hi Flowrsgalore; A typical wait for a heart transplant is 6 years that the way I underdstand it.   But every situation is different and if you cant wait for a heart there is a device called an LVAD.    So more than likely I will get an LVAD before I get my real heart.  Thanks for the positive wishes

cleokitty14
by Bronze sister on Nov. 28, 2016 at 1:38 PM

It's nice to meet you.  I will be praying for you ... I'm a Christian mom also.  I had open-heart surgery myself (on my 57th bd), but not for a transplant; I had an aortic valve replacement.  God has your back on this!!

Dh & I have 5 grown kids & 16 living grandkids (a set of twin angel grandbabies) & 1 great grandson.  Our youngest dd (at 27) hasn't even started yet!  I too was a SAHM/W; felt it was what I was just always meant to be, and PTL I was lucky enough to be able to do it. 

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Nov. 28, 2016 at 1:40 PM

Welcome to the sisterhood...

I'm glad you found us.. Looking forward to getting to know you :)

hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on Nov. 28, 2016 at 3:10 PM

Welcome to the group! welcome to cafemom

Lb128f
by Linda on Nov. 28, 2016 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi ;-) and Welcome to the group! Glad you have joined us! I'm Linda. 

I'll be keeping you in prayer for your Transplant.

.Holly.
by Texas Blondie on Nov. 28, 2016 at 3:48 PM
Welcome to the group.
DanaG70
by Tinker Bell on Nov. 28, 2016 at 3:49 PM
Hi and welcome I'm Dana!! I'm a misplaced Kansan living in Iowa. Nice to meet you!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)