Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Loaded Quesion Monday!

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 3:34 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 180 Total Views
1 mom liked this

In an emergency situation, what would be your biggest strength?

by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Lb128f
by Linda on Nov. 28, 2016 at 3:48 PM
2 moms liked this

Hmmm, I think being able to think quickly about what needs to be done...I usually don't fall apart until afterwards.

Maida265
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 3:51 PM

This is me as well. I've been in many emergency situations and I think I'm able to analyze the situation quickly and come up with a plan that is safe and makes sense. Once the situation has been taken over by emergency personnel...I typically fall apart when I begin to think of the "what if's"

Quoting Lb128f:

Hmmm, I think being able to think quickly about what needs to be done...I usually don't fall apart until afterwards.

DanaG70
by Tinker Bell on Nov. 28, 2016 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm calm cool and collected, I am able to take charge and direct people around me without loosing my cool and yelling.
Lb128f
by Linda on Nov. 28, 2016 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Right, exactly! ;-)

Quoting Maida265:

This is me as well. I've been in many emergency situations and I think I'm able analyze the situation quickly and come up with a plan that is safe and makes sense. Once the situation has been taken over by emergency personnel...I typically fall apart when I begin to think of the "what if's"

Quoting Lb128f:

trsquare
by Bronze sister on Nov. 28, 2016 at 4:48 PM

I can keep calm.  I have my First Aid/CPR card to show that I've been trained, but I'm the one who knows to call 911 or know where the first aid kit is.  I DON'T handle blood, but I can still bandage someone up without looking at the wound.

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Nov. 28, 2016 at 5:22 PM

Quick thinking and able to be calm....

LadyAmaranth
by Hillarie on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:14 PM

I'm calm.

Manth
by Manth on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:11 PM

I'm pretty calm when it counts.  I'll go to pieces later but when it counts I can hold it together.  I have done several first aid classes and was the FIrst Aid Officer at my workplace for about 10 years so I've dealt with a wide range of issues from migraine to severe cuts to miscarriage (that was a sad one - it was her 4th).  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)