Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish Let's Talk 12/11/16

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 8:02 AM
  • 24 Replies
  • 298 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Hello my friends!!!
How is everybody doing?? How is everybody handling the weather? Yesterday in PA was cold brrrrrrr!! Hubby just told me we are expecting that yucky white stuff Wednesday afternoon through the night 4 inches Blah!!!
So whats on your agenda today? I have laundry to do,making breakfast burritos for work breakfast,Then Amish style sugar cookies =)
I also going to try a recipe for Chicken and gravy in crockpot.
Ladies Have an awesome day!!
by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 8:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lady-t3984
by Tina on Dec. 11, 2016 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello Everyone, Happy Sunday to all of You! I've been up since 4am! I am now preparing to go to church. Hopefully the food donations come in better this Sunday,I want to give out the food baskets next Sunday. Have a beautiful day ladies!๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Dec. 11, 2016 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Sweet Tina!!! I hope you have a good day! Enjoy your time at Church
โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Quoting lady-t3984: Hello Everyone, Happy Sunday to all of You! I've been up since 4am! I am now preparing to go to church. Hopefully the food donations come in better this Sunday,I want to give out the food baskets next Sunday. Have a beautiful day ladies!๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„
NannyShari
by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning,

Having my morning cup of coffee, waiting to call my mom for our Sunday morning catch up call. My youngest will also be calling at some point today, she got injured at work yesterday.. she messed up her knee. Thank goodness for unlimited minutes..going to be a busy day on the phone. Oh and then I have to contact a possible new job about an face to face interview sometime this week.

Suppose to start snowing again this morning and continue till tomorrow morning,it snowed better part of the day yesterday too. Oh it is snowing, and it is very windy...just looked out of my window...LOL

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Dec. 11, 2016 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Morning Shari! Hope you are doing well!
Its Sn..... ugh yuck Lol
Hope you stay warm and enjoy your day!!

Quoting NannyShari:

Good Morning,

Having my morning cup of coffee, waiting to call my mom for our Sunday morning catch up call. My youngest will also be calling at some point today, she got injured at work yesterday.. she messed up her knee. Thank goodness for unlimited minutes..going to be a busy day on the phone. Oh and then I have to contact a possible new job about an face to face interview sometime this week.

Suppose to start snowing again this morning and continue till tomorrow morning,it snowed better part of the day yesterday too. Oh it is snowing, and it is very windy...just looked out of my window...LOL

secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Dec. 11, 2016 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Morning Wendy....yup cold here and saying we're getting snow tomorrow..alot of it too, but I personally want it cold first and then snow....better for snowmobiling....we're going for a little drive today to visit our friend that is in the hospital 100 miles from here, so weird to, on our way home from shopping last nite Kenny said let's get on the 4 lane and go visit Tom and Theresa, I said nope...I'm tired, after we got home I got a text from Tom saying she fell and he had to call 911 and is now in hospital...Kenny had a feeling...weird or what?....and tonite...well we know whats happening tonite...can't wait...WALKING DEAD!!....enjoy your Sunday Wendy!

Lb128f
by Linda on Dec. 11, 2016 at 8:57 AM
2 moms liked this

Good Morning Wendy!! Wow, you are cooking some yummy things this AM! I bet it smells good in your kitchen! Oh my, snow on Wed.? I know one person who will be very happy about that! I hope you all have a great Sunday!

kaarina
by Boston Strong on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Very cold here today with some snow coming in tonight and tomorrow morning. I am getting ready to go to my granddaughter's christening this afternoon. Hubby just walked next door and got us a Christmas tree. I will probably spend the day decorating it tomorrow since I don't want to drive in the snow. I told Dad that I wont see him until Tuesday. I hope that he can remember that. I think he's getting tired of my visits anyways. He called me an a**hole the other day, and yesterday he said why do I have to ask him so many questions. I told him because he needs to talk to keep those lungs going and that I love to hear his voice anyways. He just looked away. Maybe two days without me wil be good for him.

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello Carol
That is weird Wow!!! More Sn.. yikes. But how I would love to snowmobiling I never done it. Carol I hope all is ok with her and you and Ken be safe
Yes mid season finale......I have some spoilers I heard but we will see.

Quoting secondcup5:

Morning Wendy....yup cold here and saying we're getting snow tomorrow..alot of it too, but I personally want it cold first and then snow....better for snowmobiling....we're going for a little drive today to visit our friend that is in the hospital 100 miles from here, so weird to, on our way home from shopping last nite Kenny said let's get on the 4 lane and go visit Tom and Theresa, I said nope...I'm tired, after we got home I got a text from Tom saying she fell and he had to call 911 and is now in hospital...Kenny had a feeling...weird or what?....and tonite...well we know whats happening tonite...can't wait...WALKING DEAD!!....enjoy your Sunday Wendy!

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:35 AM
2 moms liked this
Just finished my burritos. Chuck also made a big breakfast this morning. He made sausage gravy,fried potatoes,and scrambled eggs with toast lol. I put my supper in crockpot. And my kitchen is a mess Lol
Will load dishwasher and wash the rest dont fit. Waiting on Ciara to make cookies she spent the night with Nani to go to church. She is in a play Christmas Eve.
I told chuck she will shove her face in the snow Wednesday its like a huge snowcone to her Lmao
Enjoy Linda!!

Quoting Lb128f:

Good Morning Wendy!! Wow, you are cooking some yummy things this AM! I bet it smells good in your kitchen! Oh my, snow on Wed.? I know one person who will be very happy about that! I hope you all have a great Sunday!

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:40 AM
2 moms liked this
Awwwwww Kaarina Im sorry he talked to you that way. No doubt he didnt mean it. My FIL when he was just about the end of Dementia he said alot of nasty things to Hubby. Hubby didnt take it to heart. Im sure your Dad is having a hard time being so weak. Men deal with it differently and its hard on You to seeing him this way!!!
Enjoy your grand baby's Christening today. Huge Hugs to you!!!!!!!

Quoting kaarina:

Very cold here today with some snow coming in tonight and tomorrow morning. I am getting ready to go to my granddaughter's christening this afternoon. Hubby just walked next door and got us a Christmas tree. I will probably spend the day decorating it tomorrow since I don't want to drive in the snow. I told Dad that I wont see him until Tuesday. I hope that he can remember that. I think he's getting tired of my visits anyways. He called me an a**hole the other day, and yesterday he said why do I have to ask him so many questions. I told him because he needs to talk to keep those lungs going and that I love to hear his voice anyways. He just looked away. Maybe two days without me wil be good for him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)