Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish - it's Monday! Let's Talk (December 12th, 2016

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:38 PM
  • 66 Replies
  • 912 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Hello, lovely ladies!  Here we are at the start of another week.  Christmas is getting closer - are YOU prepared yet?  My last package was delivered today so I'll be doing all the wrapping soon.

I'll be in and out for a bit early on - it's our wedding anniversary today (24 years!) and DH and I will be headed out to dinner in a few hours.  But I will definitely be back to chat with all my lovelies on this beautiful day.

by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lb128f
by Linda on Dec. 12, 2016 at 12:17 AM
2 moms liked this

happy anniversaryManth!! 24 years, woohoo!!! Hope you all have a very nice dinner! I have done no shopping, yikes! So, I definitely need to get some done. I'm impressed that you are finished, wow! Good Job! I'm going to sleep for a bit but will be back in the AM to help out! ;-)

Manth
by Manth on Dec. 12, 2016 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you Linda. I hope you sleep well and come back refreshed.

Quoting Lb128f:

happy anniversaryManth!! 24 years, woohoo!!! Hope you all have a very nice dinner! I have done no shopping, yikes! So, I definitely need to get some done. I'm impressed that you are finished, wow! Good Job! I'm going to sleep for a bit but will be back in the AM to help out! ;-)

Lb128f
by Linda on Dec. 12, 2016 at 12:53 AM
2 moms liked this

Will do...I'm sure I'll get off of here soon! ;-) Whatcha' having for dinner? Going to the new place?

Quoting Manth: Thank you Linda. I hope you sleep well and come back refreshed.
Quoting Lb128f:

Lb128f
by Linda on Dec. 12, 2016 at 12:54 AM
2 moms liked this

Image result for animated happy anniversary

Manth & Hubby! 24 Years!

Manth
by Manth on Dec. 12, 2016 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this
No, the new place is closed Mondays and Tuesdays. We're going to a restaurant that we used to go to all the time then just stopped for no reason. It's not a very decorative place but the food is amazing - another Asian restaurant which serves a number of different Asian styles, Malay, Thai, Chinese, Japanese flair with some Australian ingredients thrown in (you can get stir fries based on kangaroo or crocodile meat as well as the more familiar beef, chicken, pork and duck). I suggested we go there since we went to the other Chinese place on my birthday.

Quoting Lb128f:

Will do...I'm sure I'll get off of here soon! ;-) Whatcha' having for dinner? Going to the new place?

Quoting Lb128f:

Lb128f
by Linda on Dec. 12, 2016 at 1:14 AM
2 moms liked this

Good, I'm glad it's a place you like. I hope you 2 have a great dinner! Do you eat Kangaroo or Croc?

Quoting Manth: No, the new place is closed Mondays and Tuesdays. We're going to a restaurant that we used to go to all the time then just stopped for no reason. It's not a very decorative place but the food is amazing - another Asian restaurant which serves a number of different Asian styles, Malay, Thai, Chinese, Japanese flair with some Australian ingredients thrown in (you can get stir fries based on kangaroo or crocodile meat as well as the more familiar beef, chicken, pork and duck). I suggested we go there since we went to the other Chinese place on my birthday.
Quoting Lb128f:

Quoting Lb128f:

Manth
by Manth on Dec. 12, 2016 at 1:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I've eaten both and liked them. However tonight I think I'll have duck. I'm in the mood for it.

Quoting Lb128f:

Good, I'm glad it's a place you like. I hope you 2 have a great dinner! Do you eat Kangaroo or Croc?

Quoting Manth: No, the new place is closed Mondays and Tuesdays. We're going to a restaurant that we used to go to all the time then just stopped for no reason. It's not a very decorative place but the food is amazing - another Asian restaurant which serves a number of different Asian styles, Malay, Thai, Chinese, Japanese flair with some Australian ingredients thrown in (you can get stir fries based on kangaroo or crocodile meat as well as the more familiar beef, chicken, pork and duck). I suggested we go there since we went to the other Chinese place on my birthday.

Quoting Lb128f:

Quoting Lb128f:

Lb128f
by Linda on Dec. 12, 2016 at 1:19 AM
2 moms liked this

Very good, enjoy! I've never had Duck, Kangaroo or Croc!

Quoting Manth: I've eaten both and liked them. However tonight I think I'll have duck. I'm in the mood for it.
Quoting Lb128f:

Quoting Lb128f:

Quoting Lb128f:

Manth
by Manth on Dec. 12, 2016 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this
The girls and I are pretty adventurous when it comes to food. With the exception of items I know I am allergic to (coffee and all forms of red or green pepper) we will give it a try. Ross is a little more wary but he's getting more relaxed about food over the past few years.

Quoting Lb128f:

Quoting Manth: I've eaten both and liked them. However tonight I think I'll have duck. I'm in the mood for it.

Quoting Lb128f:

Quoting Lb128f:

Quoting Lb128f:

Lb128f
by Linda on Dec. 12, 2016 at 1:38 AM
2 moms liked this

Cool. I'm more like Ross, lol!

I'm going to see if I can sleep for a bit! 

Quoting Manth: The girls and I are pretty adventurous when it comes to food. With the exception of items I know I am allergic to (coffee and all forms of red or green pepper) we will give it a try. Ross is a little more wary but he's getting more relaxed about food over the past few years.
Quoting Lb128f:

Quoting Lb128f:

Quoting Lb128f:

Quoting Lb128f:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)