Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish....Let's Talk (12/13/2016)

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 6:17 AM
  • 38 Replies
  • 482 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Good Morning Fabulous LadiesπŸŽ„πŸŽ„
It's Another Beautiful TuesdayπŸŽ„πŸŽ„

The weather is chilly,but the Sun is trying to come outπŸŽ…πŸŽ…
How is your weather?

What do you have planned for todayπŸŽ„πŸŽ„
Are you working,baking,shopping,wrapping gifts,what's on your agenda for today?

I hear everyone speaking of shopping,and wrapping gifts,but I haven't heard,what are your children,and grandchildren doing for the holidays?πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…
My children used to have school plays,or read poems in Sunday school.
My grandson is going on a school trip on Friday to see the "Nutcracker"!πŸŽ…πŸŽ…

Grab something to sip on,and a bagel or muffin to munch on,and come chat with me awhile!
Have a great day ladiesπŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 6:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lady-t3984
by Tina on Dec. 13, 2016 at 6:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Happy Holidays Ladies!
lady-t3984
by Tina on Dec. 13, 2016 at 6:20 AM

Mobile Photo

Come Share your day with Me!
secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Dec. 13, 2016 at 6:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning Tina...we got hit with a snow storm yesterday so I'll be out with the shovel this morning....I've got to clean the deck, the truck and dig out the Christas lites of the cedar tree and put my lazer lites back out.....I move them out of the way for the plow guy.....that should just about take care of my morning....I'm suppose to go up to Kenny's Uncles this am but I called him last nite and switched to Wed.....and I haven't put the tree up in the basement yet so I'm doing that today too.....enjoy your Terrific Tuesday Tina

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Dec. 13, 2016 at 6:27 AM
3 moms liked this
Morning Tina!!
Im just on my way to work =)
Ciara is beyond excited
She will be in a Christmas play at her Nani's Church on Christmas eve
She is a shepard and has 2 sentences to remember lol
It will be getting really cold after tonight ugh
Ladies have a great day
lady-t3984
by Tina on Dec. 13, 2016 at 6:30 AM
Good Morning Carol! Wow,a snow storm! How much snow did you get? Please be careful when you're out shoveling. I always think it's so nice of you the way you help your uncle.
Have a terrific Tuesday!πŸŽ…πŸŽ…

Quoting secondcup5:

Good Morning Tina...we got hit with a snow storm yesterday so I'll be out with the shovel this morning....I've got to clean the deck, the truck and dig out the Christas lites of the cedar tree and put my lazer lites back out.....I move them out of the way for the plow guy.....that should just about take care of my morning....I'm suppose to go up to Kenny's Uncles this am but I called him last nite and switched to Wed.....and I haven't put the tree up in the basement yet so I'm doing that today too.....enjoy your Terrific Tuesday Tina

secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Dec. 13, 2016 at 6:38 AM

We got about 7-8 inches but it's really fluffy so not to hard to shovel...yup Hughie(Kenny's Uncle) is a very big part of our lives!

Quoting lady-t3984: Good Morning Carol! Wow,a snow storm! How much snow did you get? Please be careful when you're out shoveling. I always think it's so nice of you the way you help your uncle. Have a terrific Tuesday!πŸŽ…πŸŽ…
Quoting secondcup5:

lady-t3984
by Tina on Dec. 13, 2016 at 6:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Good morning Wendy! This is what I'm talking about! When I was a child I was always in a school play ,or Sunday school program. We will have our Christmas program on the 18th of Dec. I know my little angel 'Ciara' is going to be an awesome "Sheppard"! Enjoy your day!

Quoting wenuck: Morning Tina!!
Im just on my way to work =)
Ciara is beyond excited
She will be in a Christmas play at her Nani's Church on Christmas eve
She is a shepard and has 2 sentences to remember lol
It will be getting really cold after tonight ugh
Ladies have a great day
secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Dec. 13, 2016 at 6:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh Wendy I remember the Christmas concerts.....all apart of the season...always got a new outfit for that event....very exciting nite!

Quoting wenuck: Morning Tina!! Im just on my way to work =) Ciara is beyond excited She will be in a Christmas play at her Nani's Church on Christmas eve She is a shepard and has 2 sentences to remember lol It will be getting really cold after tonight ugh Ladies have a great day

Maida265
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 6:54 AM

Good morning Tina! I'm back home and it's catch up time for me! Paying bills, scheduling appointments, and running to the post office to mail out packages to family not with us for Christmas.

ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Dec. 13, 2016 at 7:18 AM

cute!

Quoting lady-t3984:

Mobile Photo

Happy Holidays Ladies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)