Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish Let's Talk (1/26/17)

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:41 AM
  • 32 Replies
  • 454 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Good Morning/Evening Ladies!

We all will not have the best weather today or the most enjoyable day, but this is/will be a great day despite the circumstances.  I'm sending some positive vibes your way today.  I will be attending a women's conference today. I'm sure someone will be talking with you about whatever you wish to discuss.  So take a few minutes and talk with us.

by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning Nina.....haha...we are having a good weather day...after 2 days of absolute misery....we had a freezing rain storm for 2 days there is still 92,000 without power in our Province....fortunately we never lost ours!....Sun will shine today and that'll lift everyones spirits.   I've got some errands to run today and pick up a few groceries....and I've got my eye on a new purse to which I'd love to buy today....we'll see.....enjoy your Thursday Nina!!

momtoonein06
by Gale on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:59 AM
1 mom liked this
G'morning ladies

Just another work day for me.

Hope you all have a great day.
ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:03 AM

Thanks!  Be careful out on the roads.  We saw the sun yesterday.  It was very refreshing.

Quoting secondcup5:

Good Morning Nina.....haha...we are having a good weather day...after 2 days of absolute misery....we had a freezing rain storm for 2 days there is still 92,000 without power in our Province....fortunately we never lost ours!....Sun will shine today and that'll lift everyones spirits.   I've got some errands to run today and pick up a few groceries....and I've got my eye on a new purse to which I'd love to buy today....we'll see.....enjoy your Thursday Nina!!

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:47 AM
2 moms liked this
Morning Ladies
Just another day at work
Im smelling the weekend lol
Ladies have an awesome day
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:51 AM
2 moms liked this

Good Morning to you all-

What a wild week it has been... My dad was in a car accident and we have had cold, hot, cold, hot back to cold.. Tinker turned 11 yesterday.. But all in all I am blessed :)

Love you all :)

mrgetinold
by Nana on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:48 AM
Quoting dana63:

Good Morning to you all-

What a wild week it has been... My dad was in a car accident and we have had cold, hot, cold, hot back to cold.. Tinker turned 11 yesterday.. But all in all I am blessed :)

Love you all :)

morning Dana! Hope your dad is ok, sorry about the car accident. WOW your Tinker is 11, time sure flies by! Wish her a belated Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day! Love back at you!
FlyingMommy747
by Silver sister on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:53 AM

Good Morning Ladies,

Another work day for me also, and still fighting this cold.  DD now has it, so she slept with me last night, and DH slept in her room.  I think we all got a good night sleep, YAY!

The maids did show up yesterday but they were so late that they didn't leave until almost 5:00.

Have a great day!

mrgetinold
by Nana on Jan. 26, 2017 at 9:56 AM
Happy Pre tgif! Everyone!
Ugh yep I'm going in to work and gonna try not to mess up to badly! Wish me luck! On the news letter for work there says there's a opening at my school? Hmmmmm? Not sure if that means I'm going else where or what? It's just like them to keep me guessing!lol gotta laugh right... bc you all know I'd I don't laugh then I worry and cry!
So can't wait for Saturday my only day off this week! As Sunday is my fils 80th birthday! Hope his gifts get here on time!
Have a great day ladies!
1squishysmom
by Laurie on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:03 AM
Such a dreary day.
Makes me feel like a slug. Today is banking and cleaning floors. They need attention badly. I have used to bank on Fridays. Forget that!
BL2010
by BL on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:07 AM
2 moms liked this

Morning. Just another day here in the office. Sun is shining so I think it's time to go out for a little walk!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)