Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish!!! Let's Chat!!! 01/27/17

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:33 PM
  • 57 Replies
  • 711 Total Views
5 moms liked this

Image result for let's chat

Good Morning Sissys!!!

How is everyone doing? And how is your weather in your back yard?

My cold has gotten worse with Mr BOOGER Man running my life and a 102 temp hasn't been fun....Its been snowing and rainning here I don't think its ever gonna stop but I'm in my cozy bed trying to fight this cold and fever....

So let's chat! I promise not to make anyone ill  lol....

Grab some goodies and talk to me.....

by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lb128f
by Linda on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:12 PM

Hi Sissy! This is for you...

nurseteagroup hug I am sorry you are ill. :( I hope you'll soon be feeling better! Doing okay here...weather is good, in the 60's. Take care of YOU, please! 

Hope everyone will....have a nice weekend

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Jan. 27, 2017 at 1:05 AM
2 moms liked this
Wanda, you take care of yourself and get some rest. Wishing you a very speedy recovery.
lady-t3984
by Tina on Jan. 27, 2017 at 1:32 AM
Hello Mrs. Wanda, so sorry you aren't feeling well,but I know you know all the ingredients to feeling better,prayer,fluids,and rest! Stay encouraged!🙏☕😴
BlessedMommy67
by on Jan. 27, 2017 at 3:20 AM
3 moms liked this

Hope you feel better very soon!

It's cold here....29 degrees. Hoping with the extreme differences in weather (Florida was much warmer), my daughter and I don't end up sick again.

I've been working on going through closets, etc and getting things into donate piles. Then putting the smaller, manageable things in boxes; the larger things (furniture) I've been putting post it notes on. At a more sensible hour today, I'll call the charity I donate a lot to and arrange to have them pick everything up.

Now I can get started on packing those things I can live without for the next month or so. This is going to take me the longest! It's going to be a busy weekend, but I'm glad to get started.

Hope everyone has a great day!

secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Jan. 27, 2017 at 6:06 AM
3 moms liked this

Awww hope you get feeling better Wanda.....there is alot of people around here sick and I blame the weather....Mother Nature can't make up her mind if it's winter or spring....back and forth back and forth.....suppose to be spring like today and turn cold again the first of the week....weird weather!....Get some rest Wanda and try and have a Fabulous Friday!!

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Jan. 27, 2017 at 6:27 AM
2 moms liked this
Morning! So you made it home ok I see =)
Hope you all dont get sick
Enjoy your day!!

Quoting BlessedMommy67:

Hope you feel better very soon!

It's cold here....29 degrees. Hoping with the extreme differences in weather (Florida was much warmer), my daughter and I don't end up sick again.

I've been working on going through closets, etc and getting things into donate piles. Then putting the smaller, manageable things in boxes; the larger things (furniture) I've been putting post it notes on. At a more sensible hour today, I'll call the charity I donate a lot to and arrange to have them pick everything up.

Now I can get started on packing those things I can live without for the next month or so. This is going to take me the longest! It's going to be a busy weekend, but I'm glad to get started.

Hope everyone has a great day!

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Jan. 27, 2017 at 6:28 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello Carol! I agree the weather just cant make up its mind!
Have a great Friday Whoop,Whoop!

Quoting secondcup5:

Awww hope you get feeling better Wanda.....there is alot of people around here sick and I blame the weather....Mother Nature can't make up her mind if it's winter or spring....back and forth back and forth.....suppose to be spring like today and turn cold again the first of the week....weird weather!....Get some rest Wanda and try and have a Fabulous Friday!!

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Jan. 27, 2017 at 6:30 AM
3 moms liked this
Morning Ladies!!!
Wanda please take care of yourself and get better!
Im on my way to work ready for the weekend to get away from my freaking boss grrrrrrr!!
Ladies have a great day!
momtoonein06
by Gale on Jan. 27, 2017 at 7:04 AM
4 moms liked this
Hope you feel better soon Wanda.

Yay its Friday work day and grocery shopping day.

11yrs ago yesterday I went into the Hospital to get induced to have my baby boy. Water broke at 5am he was born at 1:56 on January 27th 2006. It was one of the Happiest days of my life. He is having 2 friends overnight tonight and tomorrow I am taking them to see A Dogs Purpose. Happy Birthday to my little man.

Have a great day ladies.
secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Jan. 27, 2017 at 7:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Have a great day Wendy,......lol on getting away from your boss.....not so easy for me...I live with mine...hahaha

Quoting wenuck: Morning Ladies!!! Wanda please take care of yourself and get better! Im on my way to work ready for the weekend to get away from my freaking boss grrrrrrr!! Ladies have a great day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)