Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish Let's Talk (2/15)

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:08 AM
  • 50 Replies
  • 596 Total Views
5 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

How is everyone today? Anyone going to buy discounted chocolates? Will you have President's Day off? It's our next holiday this month.

I had a great Valentine's. We went for pizza at a new restaurant out in the country. It was simple but very nice and the companionship was great. It was full of old people just like us, lol
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lb128f
by Linda on Feb. 15, 2017 at 5:35 AM
3 moms liked this

good morningChristine! LOL on the restaurant being filled with "old people"...you are funny! Glad you went and had a good time. Discount chocolates...yum, sounds good to me! ;-) Hope you have a great day!

momofsixangels
by Platinum sister on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:18 AM
2 moms liked this
I wait until it's 75% off
BlessedMommy67
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:20 AM
2 moms liked this

Good morning! My daughter and I had a great Valentine's Day. We got dolled up and I took her out to her favorite Italian restaurant for supper. We enjoyed ourselves, had some laughs, a few tears, and came home. 

I feel like I am coming down with something.....I actually started feeling horrible as I was driving home. Ugh....I have the worst timing! We move next week. 

secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:21 AM
3 moms liked this

Good Morning Chris......I love pizza...sounds really nice....just exactly the kind of crowd I like hanging with....I won't be looking for any discounted chocolate...I ate almost a whole box...I'm off the chocolate for awhile....

ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning!

I only buy chocolate when it is on sale.  The people on my job eat too much to pay full price.  Glad you enjoyed your pizza and companionship.

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:51 AM
3 moms liked this
Morning All!!! If there is chocolate I will buy
Made it to work thats all I have planned
Ladies have a great day!
Manth
by Manth on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Pizza sounds good.  Athena was in the mood for it yesterday so I rang through the order and she went to collect it.  We got plenty so that we would have snacks today!

Not much happening today - early up because my grocery order came in, a few loads of laundry and some reading.  

momtoonein06
by Gale on Feb. 15, 2017 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this
G'morning ladies

No discounted chocolates here.

Work today.

Have a great day ladies
MaineMammax2
by Melissa on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this
My sister and I were just talking last night about waiting till it goes on sale to go buy the big boxes, lol! I haven't been on in a while. We've been busy with snow! My girls have had 3 snow days in a two week period with another one tomorrow most likely. The last blizzard brought us 36" all in one 24 hour storm. I'm still shoveling!! I took the snow bank down about 4' at the end of the drive so we aren't inching out blind. It was 8' tall! I climbed up it and felt like a kid again playing king of the mountain, lol! Tonight's storm will bring another foot, phew! Enjoy the day girls!
mrgetinold
by Nana on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Happy hump day or discounted boxed chocolate day or both!
So, pizza and these so called old people! Hmmmm I think they were young at heart and just like you could tell many stories on how they got them laugh lines! Me included!
Went and got a heart shaped pizza for me and my kids! Got the not rag weed flowers (ragweed bouquet makes me sneeze) so all in all it was okay, then I had a glass of wine Wichita makes most things better!
After today I get the 5 days off! Yaaaay! Have to work with my boss today, so I hope I can get through that without much issues! She makes every one nervous not just me! My old knees and back can not wait for the time off! Friday my ME day I've decided to go see LA LA land and go to a consignment shop! Do I know how to have some fun or what? Lol
Well thank you Christine for the post chat today!
I hope all you ladies find some beauty in your day you have ahead of you,
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)