Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish! Let's Chat! 3/18/17

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 12:54 AM
  • 24 Replies
  • 431 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Image result for good saturday morning gif

Hello ladies! How are you all today? It's Saturday again!

Anything planned for the day? Mike and I are going to Des Moines for the day, I want to go to the container store and the World Market and we are going to have lunch while we are there, the rest of the evening will be sitting in front of the TV watching basketball, it's time for  March Madness so most of our evening is spent watching collage hoops.

So what are your plans for this weekend?

Come have a drink of coffee (or tea) with us and tell us what is going on with you.

Image result for good saturday morning gif

by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lb128f
by Linda on Mar. 18, 2017 at 3:08 AM
4 moms liked this

Hi Dana! No plans here...unless you count errands, lol. Happy Saturday...your day sounds like fun, enjoy!

Manth
by Manth on Mar. 18, 2017 at 3:19 AM
4 moms liked this

Hi Dana.  Not much going on around here, just sleeping late and laundry.  Only 2 loads today, I got lucky there!  Tomorrow as usual we will visit with my sweet MIL.

DanaG70
by Tinker Bell on Mar. 18, 2017 at 3:41 AM
3 moms liked this
Well errands could be fun … right? 😂
Have a great day! 😊

Quoting Lb128f:

Hi Dana! No plans here...unless you count errands, lol. Happy Saturday...your day sounds like fun, enjoy!

DanaG70
by Tinker Bell on Mar. 18, 2017 at 3:42 AM
3 moms liked this
Sounds like a pretty good day. Have a great evening.

Quoting Manth:

Hi Dana.  Not much going on around here, just sleeping late and laundry.  Only 2 loads today, I got lucky there!  Tomorrow as usual we will visit with my sweet MIL.

ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Mar. 18, 2017 at 7:26 AM
2 moms liked this

Good Morning!

I have no idea what we will be doing today, but I will make an effort to watch a few minutes of basketball.  My husband has a lot to do today so we may end up going somewhere with him.  Enjoy your day Dana and enjoy you day/evening ladies.

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Mar. 18, 2017 at 7:50 AM
3 moms liked this
Hello Ladies! We were suppose to get mix crap today but the temps are above 35 it just rain Yay!
No major plans today some cleaning and figure out what I want for supper.
Ladies have a great day!
ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Mar. 18, 2017 at 7:52 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm glad it's raining so that it can wash some of the ice mountains away.

Quoting wenuck: Hello Ladies! We were suppose to get mix crap today but the temps are above 35 it just rain Yay! No major plans today some cleaning and figure out what I want for supper. Ladies have a great day!

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Mar. 18, 2017 at 7:55 AM
3 moms liked this
Where we live the snow has melted alot! We get alot of sun up on the hill so Im hoping with the temps rising and a little rain it will GO AWAY LOL

Quoting ninamsi:

I'm glad it's raining so that it can wash some of the ice mountains away.

Quoting wenuck: Hello Ladies! We were suppose to get mix crap today but the temps are above 35 it just rain Yay!
No major plans today some cleaning and figure out what I want for supper.
Ladies have a great day!

mrgetinold
by Nana on Mar. 18, 2017 at 8:26 AM
2 moms liked this
Happy Saturday Dana (please forgive me what team do we root for in march madness?) And all!
Yes up early on my day off, hubs alarm goes off at 5 am! Ugh, I know he was still asleep when I went to work yesterday. Have my 3rd load of laundry in the wash!
In the 80s (I so liked them 80s! Lol) this weekend here, sorry for any of you dealing with the cold, stay safe.
Gonna take the plunge and dye my hair blonde again, stupid lupus is active and I have bald spots again, so I think I'm worth a 10.00 box of L'Oréal, but can't afford the 80.00 drugs to fix the spots! Hey our government fix our health care system!
Hubs is back on monsters, yes he has been told he will have a heart attack, but he is not as much of a bleep inserted here when on them and he does get off his bum and do a couple of things!
I made the lemon rosemary chicken for pattys day, it was good, don't know what anyone else's thought as nothing was said!
Well I hope you all find some beauty in your day!
Thank you Dana for today's post chat! Hope you go wild at the container store and world market today!😊
momofthem311
by Bronze sister on Mar. 18, 2017 at 8:33 AM
3 moms liked this
Sounds like y'all have a great day planned!! I love days like that, have fun!!!

Our Baby, well Diaper Shower, is today!!!! We are calling it that because we aren't asking for gifts but told people if they want to bring something then bring diapers. We are cooking briskets and having all kinds of food and just hanging out with loved ones. It's going to be fun. I'm already exhausted ....lol

Happy Saturday 😊
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)