Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well ladies, we aren't going to make it till April 10th, baby will be here Wednesday!

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 6:18 PM
  • 29 Replies
  • 623 Total Views
5 moms liked this
Had our usual ultrasound today and the doctor noticed that the placenta is starting to calcify. Said it's not an emergency that they have to take him today but definitely by the end of the week so our OB scheduled a c section for Wednesday.

I'm a little freaked out but I trust the doctors and I'm sure everything will be fine. They are giving me 2 steroid shots over today and tomorrow to help our little guys lungs mature a little faster so he will be ready to meet us in the air breathing world.
Wish us luck or good thoughts or whatever. Although I don't believe in luck or god, but whatever happens is what's going to happen and I don't get offended by anyone offering prayers. I take it all as kindness.
I'll keep y'all posted
by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 6:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Featured Replies
LadyAmaranth
by Hillarie on Mar. 20, 2017 at 6:31 PM

Lots of good luck!!!

Lb128f
by Linda on Mar. 20, 2017 at 6:27 PM
3 moms liked this

Okay so woohoo!!! I know  you are ready (but not) and can't wait (but could)...but I do agree...it's gonna' go well and you will get some relief and get to see your little guy a bit sooner! If they were too worried you'd be in there today! 

I will be saying a prayer, sending good thoughts and wishing you both a lot of luck!! 

Take care of you! And, please let us know how you all are doing as soon as you are able!! I'm so excited for you!!!

stork

LadyAmaranth
by Hillarie on Mar. 20, 2017 at 6:31 PM
3 moms liked this

Lots of good luck!!!

1kidmomajm
by Kristy on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

It's just a month early, I bet the baby is doing well!! Good luck!!! How exciting!

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:45 PM
2 moms liked this
Awwwwww baby!!!! Its been a long road for ya
And now you know the time has come!! You and baby will be on my mind Wednesday and I will say a prayer for you and the little guy!!! Good Luck and cant wait to hear and see updates =)
Muah โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก
.Holly.
by Texas Blondie on Mar. 20, 2017 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Everything will be fine, I'm sure. How exciting for you. Best wishes on Wednesday that all goes smoothly for you and your new little one.
Manth
by Manth on Mar. 20, 2017 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this
The steroid shots are not pleasant but they do help a lot. I had them with Athena when it became apparent that she would be an early bird (born at 32 weeks 4 days). Good luck for Wednesday.
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Mar. 20, 2017 at 9:21 PM
I hope it's a easy delivery for you. Hugs
ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Mar. 20, 2017 at 9:27 PM

Sending some positive and relaxing thoughts your way.  Looking forward to seeing your bundle of joy.

mrgetinold
by Nana on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh boy oh boy! The little guy just can't wait to meet you and his family! Breathe sweetie! Lol my baby was a month early, I remember being so crazy at that time too! But as soon as she was here and I was holding her that all vanished! Now it been almost 22 years later! So don't blink! I can't wait for your Baby's Wednesday to come! Hang in there! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŽˆ early Congrats!
aakeiser
by Amy on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:32 PM
Good luck. I had two c-sections. They are not too bad.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)