Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well ladies, we aren't going to make it till April 10th, baby will be here Wednesday!

Posted by   + Show Post
Had our usual ultrasound today and the doctor noticed that the placenta is starting to calcify. Said it's not an emergency that they have to take him today but definitely by the end of the week so our OB scheduled a c section for Wednesday.

I'm a little freaked out but I trust the doctors and I'm sure everything will be fine. They are giving me 2 steroid shots over today and tomorrow to help our little guys lungs mature a little faster so he will be ready to meet us in the air breathing world.
Wish us luck or good thoughts or whatever. Although I don't believe in luck or god, but whatever happens is what's going to happen and I don't get offended by anyone offering prayers. I take it all as kindness.
I'll keep y'all posted
by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 6:18 PM
Replies (21-29):
RaeMarie
by RaeMarie on Mar. 21, 2017 at 8:37 AM

Good luck! So exciting! I am sure all things will go just fine and your little one will be keepign you up all night with feedings like any other !LOL I hope you are spending today sleeping!

BL2010
by BL on Mar. 21, 2017 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this

YAY.. good luck.

goatmom4
by Sister on Mar. 21, 2017 at 9:12 AM
Prayers
Cenedra64
by Sister on Mar. 21, 2017 at 10:10 AM

good luck

kaarina
by Boston Strong on Mar. 21, 2017 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Your baby will share a birthday with my youngest son. The doctor had to induce me for the sake of my health. I remember the day before ( which would be today back in 1991) I spent the day making sure I had everything I needed, shopping, and generally being excited that my little one would be born the next day. Now my baby will be 26 tomorrow! Good luck and best wishes!

JennaBea
by Suprina on Mar. 21, 2017 at 6:36 PM

Good luck hun :)

JennaBea
by Suprina on Mar. 21, 2017 at 6:36 PM

So did I :)

Quoting aakeiser: Good luck. I had two c-sections. They are not too bad.

anna_bee
by Sister on Mar. 21, 2017 at 6:41 PM

sending good vibes and good thoughts your way. You and your little guy are going to be just dine

K1tten
by Tammy on Mar. 21, 2017 at 10:07 PM

Lots and lots of luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)