Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish....Let's Talk(05/16/2017)

Posted by on May. 16, 2017 at 1:29 AM
  • 40 Replies
  • 436 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

It's Another Terrific Tuesday!
It's Time to Chat with Tina!β˜ŽοΈπŸ’»

Good Morning to All My Fabulous Sisters of 40ish
My weather is going to be beautiful today 😎😎!
How is your weather today? β˜”πŸŒžπŸŒž

I know 40ish birthday has passed,but we still have a lot of celebrating to do,don't forget to check out the different contests,things going on.πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

Another 'Mother Day' has come,and gone. I hope each you had an awesome day for Mother Day 🌷🌷

What do you have on your agenda today?πŸ€Ήβ€πŸ’³πŸ’΅

Before you get busy,take a few minutes to 'chat with me. Grab a latte,make a smoothie,or make a dish of healthy fruit,and spend some time with me!πŸ‰πŸŒπŸβ˜•

Today word is Graduates! Please share with us,if you're a Graduate, or if you've a child,grandchildren, neighbors, anyone that we can 'Congratulate',from Pre-school to PH.D..

HAPPY GRADUATION GRADUATESπŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸŽ“
by on May. 16, 2017 at 1:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lady-t3984
by Tina on May. 16, 2017 at 1:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Lb128f
by Linda on May. 16, 2017 at 2:16 AM
2 moms liked this

waveTina! ;-) I'm glad you had a happy mothers day2(I just read about it on the Question post, lol)...sounds wonderful!

Your children are so good to you, the Grands too! It's clear they all love you a lot! giving heart

Today I will be making textingand catching up on some paperwork I've put off way too long. 

Thanks for reminding everyone about 40ish & Beyond's happy birthday10th Birthday Party! We will be partycelebrating until the end of the month that's when the PRIZES will be awarded!

No grads here but...congratulationsto all thegraduate!

I hope you have a terrific Tuesday! big smile mini

lady-t3984
by Tina on May. 16, 2017 at 2:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you,my daughters went a little over board this year! I realize that they're trying to make sure I'm extra happy,so I won't be down about my Mother, and my husband. Are you doing paper work now? My in-laws are supposed to leave today or tomorrow, so I may take them out for a lite lunch,I'll seeπŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ“

Quoting Lb128f:

waveTina! ;-) I'm glad you had a happy mothers day2(I just read about it on the Question post, lol)...sounds wonderful!

Your children are so good to you, the Grands too! It's clear they all love you a lot! giving heart

Today I will be making textingand catching up on some paperwork I've put off way too long. 

Thanks for reminding everyone about 40ish & Beyond's happy birthday10th Birthday Party! We will be partycelebrating until the end of the month that's when the PRIZES will be awarded!

Lb128f
by Linda on May. 16, 2017 at 2:43 AM

Right, they just want to do what they can to help you...they are good girls! ;-) A bit ago I went through all I need to do and just put it in order so tomorrow I can tackle it....hopefully without a lot of confusion, lol! I hope you do get to go out and enjoy lunch before your in-laws leave. Are they staying with you?

Quoting lady-t3984: Thank you,my daughters went a little over board this year! I realize that they're trying to make sure I'm extra happy,so I won't be down about my Mother, and my husband. Are you doing paper work now? My in-laws are supposed to leave today or tomorrow, so I may take them out for a lite lunch,I'll seeπŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ“
Quoting Lb128f:

lady-t3984
by Tina on May. 16, 2017 at 3:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes,1 niece is staying with me. My sister in-law is staying with her son. I didn't know they were coming, until they arrived, but it's always good to see them.

Quoting Lb128f:

Right, they just want to do what they can to help you...they are good girls! ;-) A bit ago I went through all I need to do and just put it in order so tomorrow I can tackle it....hopefully without a lot of confusion, lol! I hope you do get to go out and enjoy lunch before your in-laws leave. Are they staying with you?

Quoting lady-t3984: Thank you,my daughters went a little over board this year! I realize that they're trying to make sure I'm extra happy,so I won't be down about my Mother, and my husband. Are you doing paper work now? My in-laws are supposed to leave today or tomorrow, so I may take them out for a lite lunch,I'll seeπŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ“

Quoting Lb128f:

Lb128f
by Linda on May. 16, 2017 at 3:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Very good. A surprise visit, glad you were happy to see them, lol!

Quoting lady-t3984: Yes,1 niece is staying with me. My sister in-law is staying with her son. I didn't know they were coming, until they arrived, but it's always good to see them.
Quoting Lb128f:

lady-t3984
by Tina on May. 16, 2017 at 3:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol,oh Linda, you are so funny!

Quoting Lb128f:

Quoting lady-t3984: Yes,1 niece is staying with me. My sister in-law is staying with her son. I didn't know they were coming, until they arrived, but it's always good to see them.

Quoting Lb128f:

Lb128f
by Linda on May. 16, 2017 at 3:48 AM
1 mom liked this

It's late (or early, lol)...I think I'm getting "slap-happy" ;-)

Quoting lady-t3984: Lol,oh Linda, you are so funny!
Quoting Lb128f:

Quoting Lb128f:

secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on May. 16, 2017 at 6:11 AM
2 moms liked this

Good Tuesday Morning Tina......my mother's day was very quiet but that's alright....quiet is good sometime.....no graduates here this year....I'll be off to Hughies in a bit, and this I'm going to a funeral for a very dear childhood friend Mother....I hadn't seen Bonnie in almost 20 years she had moved away but now I did see her Mom all the time and knew what Bonnie has been up too through the years.....I went down to visitation last nite and the family is just devastated.....the sadness is over whelming...so today will not be a good day at all...the loss of a Mother is one of the most painful and life changing events of your life...in my opinion.

mcginnisc
by Claire on May. 16, 2017 at 6:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning! 

I'm sitting here with my coffee and my dog until people start waking up around here. 

Today's agenda stinks... I have to go into the attic and find things for a yard sale. My BIL, SIL and niece are going to Honduras for a missionary trip this summer and they are having a yard sale as a fundraiser. In lieu of money, I'm donating junk to them to sell. I have to do it today though as I need to take it to their house no later than tomorrow. The sale is this weekend, but the girls and I are leaving for FL at 5 am Thursday morning. 

Things I also need to do today: Bag up 277 truffles for my AWANA leaders/ Staff/ teen helpers... I have 11 people so that means they each get 2 dozen.. I already did the kids' bags of candy yesterday as my gift to them and my graduating Cubbies ( 4 year olds going into Kindergarten) are getting a slinky as well in their bags. My girls also have their final choir and band concerts tonight at 7 so we'll be gone for a few hours as they have to be there at 6. Ergh...

Sometime between today and tomorrow I need to clean the house, empty the litter boxes and refill, make sure the cat has food for while we are gone as Dh won't feed her.. ( part of the deal of having said kitty), run to the store for one more bag for a leader I missed when I bought bags yesterday, buy food for Dh for while we are gone, make him a double batch of chili, wash the laundry we have and pack since I have Church tomorrow night and we won't get home until late before waking up at 4:30 to drive to FL Thursday. 

Add on that I keep waking up randomly at 5:30ish am for no reason and I'm already tired. LOL 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)