Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish!!! Let's Chat!!! 05/26/17

Posted by on May. 26, 2017 at 2:01 AM
  • 24 Replies
  • 290 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Image result for happy friday images

Good Morning sweet Sissys!

Hope you woke to a perfect day and ready to play with us.........We still have a party going on so stop by party central it will be gone before you know it....Hope all are doing well....We're having a great run of weather ...the garden still sprouting and starting to become photo ready.....I'll be doing that soon....

We are gonna have a barbecue this weekend and enjoy the weather ... will you be home or traveling....

Whatever you deside be safe and check in  with your stories........Have a great day and weekend ahead....

Grab a cup of something and a munchies and Let's Chat!

Related image

by on May. 26, 2017 at 2:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Bronze sister on May. 26, 2017 at 3:07 AM
1 mom liked this

It will be raining today but should clear up by the weekend.  I am either thinking of going to Butterfly World, a water park or the beach this weekend.  We had a few birthdays this month that our plans kept getting affected by the weather and being postponed.  Not sure about a barbecue yet, but maybe. 

D-Town
by Denize on May. 26, 2017 at 5:57 AM
2 moms liked this

I actually get a weekend this week. Woot. I'm working half day today. Half day tomorrow then off Sunday and Monday. An actual 2 days off of work. And DH is off the entire weekend. We've been talking about going to Grand Rapids and visiting my brother. Possibly hitting a winery or 3. 

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on May. 26, 2017 at 6:23 AM
3 moms liked this
Happy Friday Ladies!!!
The sun is shining on my way to work.
Ready to enjoy a 3 day weekend
Ladies have a great day
secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on May. 26, 2017 at 6:37 AM

Good Morning Wanda.....kind of dark here this morning and suppose to be heavy rain all day with the wind too.....but hey not a thing you can do about it.......tomorrow and sunday are suppose to be beautiful so that;s alright...an inside day for me.....not to worry I've got lots in here to keep me busy.   You have a fabulous day and a great weekend.

ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on May. 26, 2017 at 6:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning Wanda and Ladies!

Great post!  I will be leaving for work soon.  We had a great time at our annual 5K last night despite the rain.  Looking forward to three days off.  Enjoy your day and weekend ladies.

hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on May. 26, 2017 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning Sissy...Sorry about the rain!  It's been a weather filled year so far for us...lots of snow and black outs too...Glad the spring time showed up before summer!  Have a wonderful weekend no matter what you do Sissy   (((hugs)))

Quoting MixedCooke:

It will be raining today but should clear up by the weekend.  I am either thinking of going to Butterfly World, a water park or the beach this weekend.  We had a few birthdays this month that our plans kept getting affected by the weather and being postponed.  Not sure about a barbecue yet, but maybe. 

hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on May. 26, 2017 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning Sissy!  Fantastic!! both of you have time for a wonderful fun for the  two of you...whatever you do drive safely so you can return to us with lots of stories...Have a wonderful weekend.   (((hugs))) 

Quoting D-Town:

I actually get a weekend this week. Woot. I'm working half day today. Half day tomorrow then off Sunday and Monday. An actual 2 days off of work. And DH is off the entire weekend. We've been talking about going to Grand Rapids and visiting my brother. Possibly hitting a winery or 3. 

hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on May. 26, 2017 at 8:46 AM
2 moms liked this

Good morning Sissy....WOW time off for you girlie!!!!  Sounds like a mini party for you and the rest will be overwhelming for you...Have an awesome weekend and be safe!  (((hugs)))

Quoting wenuck: Happy Friday Ladies!!! The sun is shining on my way to work. Ready to enjoy a 3 day weekend Ladies have a great day

kaarina
by Boston Strong on May. 26, 2017 at 8:46 AM
Good morning! It's raining today. I have to go into Boston to visit Dad,and then come home and pack the car. We are headed to the beach house for the weekend to do some more work.
hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on May. 26, 2017 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning Sissy Carol,,,,Hope the darkness clears up so you get some holiday time with your family...Whatever you do have fun and keep safe....Have a great time!!!   (((hugs)))

Quoting secondcup5:

Good Morning Wanda.....kind of dark here this morning and suppose to be heavy rain all day with the wind too.....but hey not a thing you can do about it.......tomorrow and sunday are suppose to be beautiful so that;s alright...an inside day for me.....not to worry I've got lots in here to keep me busy.   You have a fabulous day and a great weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)