Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish .............Let's Talk (6/17/17)

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 7:52 AM
  • 52 Replies
  • 515 Total Views
5 moms liked this

Image result for its saturday

Good morning ladies......pot_of_flowers

Rise and Shine.  It's a new day  

Grab your cup     coffee

....and sit a moment and tell me what's going on with you for the weekend.

Image result for saturday chat

by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Jun. 17, 2017 at 7:56 AM
3 moms liked this

So far nothing special going on with me.  I hope you and everyone else has a pleasant Saturday.

JennaBea
by Suprina on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you.  Enjoy the peaceful time :)

Quoting ninamsi:

So far nothing special going on with me.  I hope you and everyone else has a pleasant Saturday.

NannyShari
by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:14 AM
3 moms liked this

Good Morning!  I am working all weekend, and then have a week off (paid), I have to be at my normal nanny position at noon today and tomorrow.. Tonight I am working a date night...which will actually be full time starting late August(we are signing contract this evening).

I believe it is suppose to be stormy today (or at least a chance ) and then nice tomorrow and stormy all the following week. Change of season weather for Chicago.

tvschiulaz
by Vicky on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:59 AM
3 moms liked this

good morning ladies.  Sipping my first cup of coffee then getting ready to head out to the dentist - as I have said several times this week one of my biggest fears.  Well I will be a brave girl...have a great day all!

JennaBea
by Suprina on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting NannyShari:

Good Morning!  I am working all weekend, and then have a week off (paid), I have to be at my normal nanny position at noon today and tomorrow.. Tonight I am working a date night...which will actually be full time starting late August(we are signing contract this evening).

I believe it is suppose to be stormy today (or at least a chance ) and then nice tomorrow and stormy all the following week. Change of season weather for Chicago.

Good morning to you. Hope your weekend goes smoothly. I know you are excited about a whole week off. Especially paid. Congrats on your full time position. So far here nice and cool here in Upstate N.Y.
JennaBea
by Suprina on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Good morning Vicky. Good luck with your appointment. You can do it. We are with you. Let us know how you make out. Hugs :)

Quoting tvschiulaz:

good morning ladies.  Sipping my first cup of coffee then getting ready to head out to the dentist - as I have said several times this week one of my biggest fears.  Well I will be a brave girl...have a great day all!

momwriter
by Bronze sister on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning! It's so quiet; the boys and my husband are working at my father in law's house (he rents it out and they're painting/getting it ready for the new tenant). My husband and I have dinner reservations tonight at a really good restaurant for our anniversary, which is tomorrow. Rainy day here...I'm doing laundry/cleaning up the house. Hope evryone has a good weekend!

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:38 AM
2 moms liked this
Happy Saturday Ladies
Im not sure what I have planned today
I know I need to get hubby travel size deodorant he said he would use soap to wash his hair and shave but if Im running to get deodorant might as well get the rest lol. Think I will hit dollar tree =)
Ladies have a great day
Alamama
by Silver sister on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:03 AM
4 moms liked this

Good Morning.   Nice to meet you all.   Another hot day in Al.  Grocery shopping is on top of list.  I hate that job. lol  

lady-t3984
by Tina on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Good Morning Ladies, and Happy Saturday to you! It's 10am,and I'm sitting in the Willow Grove Mall with my daughters and grandson. My grandson(11) phone locked on him,so my daughter had to bring it to the Apple Store. Afterwards, I will be going to my favorite store Macy's, of course! I don't know what we're going to do afterwards. It's amazing to see so many lovely people smiling, and laughing, as they stroll through the mall at 10am. Have a beautiful day ladies 🤗🤗🤗
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)