Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish!!! Let's Chat!!! 07/14/17

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 12:23 AM
  • 41 Replies
  • 629 Total Views
4 moms liked this

Image result for good morning it's friday

Good morning Sissys!!!

We are still in a heat wave here and we've been enjoying it inside with a/c on!

How has your week been?   What's your plans for the weekend?

Grab a cup of something and a snack and Chat with us today....

Have a great day and awesome weekend...

Related image

by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 12:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by Linda on Jul. 14, 2017 at 12:37 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi, Sissy Wanda! Happy Friday to You! It's be 98 for two days here, more today, ugh! I'll be in the A/C, lol! Hope you have a great day!

by Manth on Jul. 14, 2017 at 4:16 AM
2 moms liked this

Good morning, Wanda! It's been cold today and with intermittent showers. I'm SO over winter!

Having my BFF and heart-sister Jeanette with me this week has been such fun.  Today was banking and produce shopping day.  Ishtar had physiotherapy so shopping was later than usual.  This gave me a chance to get laundry done in the morning because we're off to the Stitchers and Craft Fair tomorrow.It's mostly quilting, which I don't do often, but still fun to wander through and marvel.

by Claire on Jul. 14, 2017 at 6:13 AM
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Good morning!
We are on vacation with friends and neither of us could sleep so we were both up before 5. Dh and I have been sitting out here on the deck drinking coffee for the past hour. He just went down to the dock to throw some lines into the lake. Our friends and all 4 of the girls are still asleep. I'm just sitting here enjoying my coffee, the humidity (😂😂) and the beginnings of the sunrise over the lake.
by Philly Mom/Nina on Jul. 14, 2017 at 6:18 AM

Good Morning Wanda and ladies!

I will be on vacation next week.  I am not sure where we will be going.  I am having telephone issues.  The phone on the desk at work has not worked since my move to my old office and yesterday the dog broke my cell phone.  Simply lovely!  I was using my cell phone to communicate with people.  I hope everyone has a great weekend.

by Wendy - Moonshine on Jul. 14, 2017 at 6:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello Ladies
Just on my way to work on this Hot,Muggy day
Counting the days down to next vacation =)
Have a great day Ladies
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Jul. 14, 2017 at 6:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Morning Wanada.....gonna be a sunny hot day here today too, we've got guys coming first thing this morning to get our driveway re-paved, gonna get it widen...I'm hoping the paving crew will be here next week to finish the job, we'll be parking on the side lawn until it's finished so a bit of a hassle but gonna be well worth it in the long run...tomorrow is our annual boat poker run on the day of summer, about 200 boats will be there, hoping for the same weather tomorrow.  You have a great weekend!!

by Silver sister on Jul. 14, 2017 at 7:34 AM

I wanted to sleep better than I did, but ahh well at least I was lying down and had good stuff to read.  I need to figure out food for tomorrow. Hubs family in town & will be coming over for tomorrow dinner. I wish my husband liked grilling barbecue & took it a bit more seriously.  We still use a gas grill & it turns out decent, edible but it's never anything to rave about. It looks like it's going to be sort of cool and rainy here, not good for lake b-day party my daughter has to go to later.  Hope everyone has a good day & weekend. 

by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:43 AM

Good Morning! We too are in a heat wave, 100 or more degrees to be exact almost every day this week. Week has been fun. Plans for today include hubby working, me writing two 600-750 words papers for college assignments, teen boys going to friend's house, and then later going to pick up our daughter from her cousins' house. Plans for tomorrow are to hide and seek painted rocks as a family :)

by Laurie on Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:03 AM
Good morning! So hot and humid here! Just step outside and breathe in some moisture. Yuck. It even smells wet. It's supposed to rain all day.

Not sure of my plans yet. Probably just getting the house straightened up. Things need put where they belong.

I'm not fond of weekends. It's chaotic around here with the bike shop open and both boys are here. I like calm.
by Silver sister on Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:06 AM

Good Morning Ladies,

T.G.I.F. to the MAX!!!  I am so exhausted cannot wait for this week to be over.  I'm working today, in a training class.  Tonight we are going into Seattle to a Jazz Club to see Burt Bacharat, DH actually scheduled his surgery to make sure he saw him.  Originally we were going to see him in October, but he had to reschedule because he broke his hand.

The rest of the weekend is getting everything else ready for DH's surgery on Tuesday.  Last night I built his walker, we need to get his crutches out of the garage and tape down all the rugs in the house so DH does not trip on them.  The dogs are going to the boarders on Sunday and we are going into Seattle and staying at a hotel on Monday since we need to be at the hospital at 6:00 am on Tuesday.

Have a great day ladies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)