Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish - It's Monday! Let's Talk (July 17th, 2017)

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2017 at 4:59 AM
  • 47 Replies
  • 425 Total Views
4 moms liked this

Good morning, my lovely ladies of 40ish!  How is everyone today?

We had a quiet day at home today, since we had a big day Saturday and another planned for tomorrow. How about you - anything good happened over the weekend or planned for this week?

Whatever the news, come CHAT with us!  We'd love to hear about your world. Grab a cup of your favourite Morning Brew, a snack or two and settle down with the 40ish crew for a while.  There will be someone around all day to talk with.

by on Jul. 17, 2017 at 4:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Jul. 17, 2017 at 6:28 AM
4 moms liked this
Hello Ladies!!
I had a great weekend! Now begins the long 2 weeks ahead for work. We reserved out Hotel for the beach
3 more weeks Yay
Just on my way to work
Have a great day
ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Jul. 17, 2017 at 6:34 AM
3 moms liked this

Good Evening Manth / Good Morning Ladies!

My husband is at the kennel with the dog.  he left early and is now waiting for them to open.  We will be leaving in the morning for Myrtle Beach.  It will be my first visit.  Send some positive vibes our way for a great vacation.  I hope everyone has an awesome day.

Manth
by Manth on Jul. 17, 2017 at 6:47 AM
2 moms liked this
Those couple of weeks before a break away take forever, don't they! Hope your day runs smoothly Wendy.

Quoting wenuck: Hello Ladies!!
I had a great weekend! Now begins the long 2 weeks ahead for work. We reserved out Hotel for the beach
3 more weeks Yay
Just on my way to work
Have a great day
Manth
by Manth on Jul. 17, 2017 at 6:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Good morning Nina! Have a wonderful vacation.

Quoting ninamsi:

Good Evening Manth / Good Morning Ladies!

My husband is at the kennel with the dog.  he left early and is now waiting for them to open.  We will be leaving in the morning for Myrtle Beach.  It will be my first visit.  Send some positive vibes our way for a great vacation.  I hope everyone has an awesome day.

JennaBea
by Suprina on Jul. 17, 2017 at 6:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning ladies. Weekend was nice but not long enough of course. Not too much sleep 💤 been thunderstorms most of the night. Not much going on for the day. Have a good day all :)

secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Jul. 17, 2017 at 6:51 AM
2 moms liked this

Hey Manth.....suppose to be a very hot and humid week.....we had an awesome weekend....we were out on the boat Friday, saturday and sunday.....gorgeous weekend and good times....I've got a ton of laundry to do the guys were suppose to be here on Friday to do our driveway....they didn't show, so hopefully today....we're getting our driveway widened 3 feet with new pavement...be nice when it's finished but I hate the mess of it all before that and parking on the the side lawn.....

Manth
by Manth on Jul. 17, 2017 at 6:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Good morning Suprina! We're expecting storms later - hopefully we won't lose power as we did in the monter storm back in October last year. Either way, my phone has plenty of charge so I should be able to keep responding until I go to bed.

Quoting JennaBea:

Good morning ladies. Weekend was nice but not long enough of course. Not too much sleep 💤 been thunderstorms most of the night. Not much going on for the day. Have a good day all :)

Manth
by Manth on Jul. 17, 2017 at 6:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey Carol! That sounds like a great weekend. Glad to hear that you had fun. The driveway will be great when it is finished.

Quoting secondcup5:

Hey Manth.....suppose to be a very hot and humid week.....we had an awesome weekend....we were out on the boat Friday, saturday and sunday.....gorgeous weekend and good times....I've got a ton of laundry to do the guys were suppose to be here on Friday to do our driveway....they didn't show, so hopefully today....we're getting our driveway widened 3 feet with new pavement...be nice when it's finished but I hate the mess of it all before that and parking on the the side lawn.....

hotmomma1992
by New sister on Jul. 17, 2017 at 7:23 AM
2 moms liked this
Good morning ladies, I haven't been on cafe mom in several years. So much has happened since I last logged in to cafe mom. My journey has not been a dull one that is for sure.
Manth
by Manth on Jul. 17, 2017 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Good morning and welcome to 40ish. We're so glad you decided to join us. Feel free to share part of that journey either here or in a fresh post (only the Let's Talk is open to all of CM, all others are members only).

Quoting hotmomma1992: Good morning ladies, I haven't been on cafe mom in several years. So much has happened since I last logged in to cafe mom. My journey has not been a dull one that is for sure.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)