Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish - It's Monday! Let's Talk (July 17th, 2017)

Posted by   + Show Post

Good morning, my lovely ladies of 40ish!  How is everyone today?

We had a quiet day at home today, since we had a big day Saturday and another planned for tomorrow. How about you - anything good happened over the weekend or planned for this week?

Whatever the news, come CHAT with us!  We'd love to hear about your world. Grab a cup of your favourite Morning Brew, a snack or two and settle down with the 40ish crew for a while.  There will be someone around all day to talk with.

by on Jul. 17, 2017 at 4:59 AM
Replies (41-47):
Manth
by Manth on Jul. 17, 2017 at 8:35 PM
So glad that you got to do it - money raised is awesome and I hope it helps.

If you start your allergy shots today, then they will be over sooner! The longer you put it off, the longer you have to wait.

Quoting soymujer:

We got to go on the poker run that I wanted to last Saturday!  It was a blast!  170 bikes showed up, giving the person they donated the money $1200 just from the run.  That does not include the money they raised with the auction! 

I'm debating if I want to start my allergy shots today or another day!  May as well as do it today since I really don't want to do this at all! 

Manth
by Manth on Jul. 17, 2017 at 8:36 PM
A normal day can be good!

Quoting aakeiser: Not much going on here. Normal day around my house.
D-Town
by Denize on Jul. 17, 2017 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this

First day back at work after taking a week off to go to the lake. Had an absolute blast last week. Spent most days on the boat with a bottle (or 6) of wine while DH and the kids fished. Caught a few trout and walleye so had dinner at least one night. Spent one day at Mackinac Island. The kids walked a whole 2 whopping miles before they decided they were too tired. Hit up a few wineries. All in all it was a nice relaxing vacation. Came home and joined Weight Watchers. Now that vacation is over, I have to lose the weight I gained. LOL 

lady-t3984
by Tina on Jul. 17, 2017 at 11:29 PM
Awww,you're so sweet, THANK YOU!😋😋

Quoting secondcup5:

Awww Tina....you rock!!.....the world needs more of people like you!!

Quoting lady-t3984: Good Day/Evening Manth and Ladies!I hope you had an awesome weekend, and hope you all have a great Summer day! My grandson is doing my hair,and helping my aide/companion get me ready, so I can go do my volunteer work at the church. I give out food to those in need of food on Mondays. It's a blessing on both sides,I get out the house, and at the same time, I'm helping someone else!! Have a beautiful day Ladies of 40ish and Beyond!🤗🌹🌹🤗

Manth
by Manth on Jul. 18, 2017 at 5:31 AM

Sounds like a really good vacation, Denize.  Glad to hear that you had so much fun.

Quoting D-Town:

First day back at work after taking a week off to go to the lake. Had an absolute blast last week. Spent most days on the boat with a bottle (or 6) of wine while DH and the kids fished. Caught a few trout and walleye so had dinner at least one night. Spent one day at Mackinac Island. The kids walked a whole 2 whopping miles before they decided they were too tired. Hit up a few wineries. All in all it was a nice relaxing vacation. Came home and joined Weight Watchers. Now that vacation is over, I have to lose the weight I gained. LOL 

soymujer
by Bronze sister on Jul. 18, 2017 at 3:09 PM

Found out they gave $25000!

Quoting Lb128f:

icecreamWow! That was a great total!! ;-) Hope the shots get you some relief!

Quoting soymujer:

We got to go on the poker run that I wanted to last Saturday!  It was a blast!  170 bikes showed up, giving the person they donated the money $1200 just from the run.  That does not include the money they raised with the auction! 

I'm debating if I want to start my allergy shots today or another day!  May as well as do it today since I really don't want to do this at all! 

Lb128f
by Linda on Jul. 18, 2017 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

icecreamThat  is FANTASTIC!!

Quoting soymujer:

Found out they gave $25000!

Quoting Lb128f:

icecreamWow! That was a great total!! ;-) Hope the shots get you some relief!

Quoting soymujer:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)