Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's cooking 8/4

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:59 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 164 Total Views
4 moms liked this

Good morning. Hope everyone has a good Friday. Tonight it will be just FD, DD and me. Both FD and DD have requested spaghetti. (Or Subaghetti as DD calls it) I managed to find a lite sauce and a lower point noodle. Throw in some turkey meatballs and it brings the points to around 9. We will see how it goes. Some of you make me long for mashed potatoes and gravy. LOL. 

So tell me what are you guys making that is going to send me into a jealous rage? (j/k ...maybe) 

ACCUSE, v.t. To affirm another's guilt or unworth; most commonly as a justification of ourselves for having wronged him.

by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 5:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcginnisc
by Claire on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:57 AM
1 mom liked this

No clue. It's Karli's birthday so she gets full pick for the day. We are going to Dave and Buster's in a few hours for our family day and then out to eat whereever she picks. The only thing I know we are having is cookie cake and ice cream later this evening. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Manth
by Manth on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:44 AM
Friday is my Easy Day. I picked up sushi for Ishtar and a yiros for Athena and me while I was doing the produce shopping. Ross wasn't hungry so he grabbed some bread and cheese for a light supper later in the evening.
AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm going home tonight, so probably fast food
wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I have no clue
I am craving baked Mac and Cheese with pork chops hmmmmmm...
girlcitycountry
by Chris on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Ribs, parmesan potato wedges and corn.  

RaeMarie
by RaeMarie on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:55 AM

I am making chicken enchiladas for dinner tonight with refried beans and maybe Puerto Rican rice on the side. 

BL2010
by BL on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:06 PM

Nothing planned. I don't cook on Friday's. :) May just be pizza.

letstalk747
by Joyful on Aug. 4, 2017 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I am thinking big fat salad again.

D-Town
by Denize on Aug. 4, 2017 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I have tried the mashed cauliflower as well as couliflower "rice". 

I'll have to look into the gravy. I have been pretty good and finding lower point options for a lot of my favorite meals. It's easier for me than for DH. He's a picky eater. I'll eat anything. 

Quoting Lb128f:

Chicken.

Ever tried mashed cauliflower?

https://www.skinnykitchen.com/recipes/ow-carb-cauliflower-mashers-no-potatoes-necessary/

And, gravy:

https://www.skinnykitchen.com/recipes/low-calorie-and-very-tasty-turkey-gravy-with-1-weight-watchers-points-plus/

Subaghetti, cute! ;-)

DINE, v.i. To eat a good dinner in good company, and eat it slow. In dining, as distinguished from mere feeding, the palate and stomach never ask the hand, "What are you giving us?"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)