Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish!!! Let's Chat!!! 08/04/17

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:14 AM
  • 27 Replies
  • 268 Total Views
4 moms liked this

Image result for let's chat

Good morning Sisters!

Welcome to Friday and the weekend head.....

It's been so hot and stormy out here and i've been staying  in aand enjoying it all.

Lots going on and I don't have to run around do it all...support fixture goin up and its really nice...

How's your week been?

Let's chat about your week!

Have a great day and weekend ahead........

by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momwriter
by Bronze sister on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Good morning! I'm at my son's last soccer training session of the summer. Afterwards, we're going out to breakfast and will probably go with my sister and her two younger kids to the water park we went to and really enjoyed a few weeks ago. It's really nice, with huge water slides, etc and is just $10 per person per day (it would be $200 if my son and I join for the summer next year; we could go as many times as we want). I have editing to do but will put it off until late today or tomorrow.
Manth
by Manth on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:35 AM
2 moms liked this
Good morning Wanda. Cold and wet in South Australia today!

Got my banking and produce shopping done. My new phone case arrived in the mail so now my phone is taken care of.

Ishtar found a Women's fitness class where they use swords! She and Athena are going to the introductory session on Tuesday night and if they like it will sign up for a 10 week session. It looks like fun!
JennaBea
by Suprina on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:38 AM
2 moms liked this
Good morning ladies. TGIF to ya Ladies !!!. So glad. Been a long week. Not too much going on. Some cleaning and cleaning. Running my troops back and forth to work. Make it a great day ladies !!!

lady-t3984
by Tina on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:44 AM
2 moms liked this
Good Morning Wanda and Ladies! Happy Friday to all of you, Have a wonderful weekend!ğŸ˜Ž
I have an doctors appointment today, my friend is taking me to get my nails done first. It's so good to get outside! Be blessed Everyone🌻
diane1968
You have one life, enjoy it.
Yesterday at 5:46 PM
by Sister on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I have one thing going on and I'm done. Take son to the Dr's and that's it. Body is telling me to rest and that's what I'm going to do.

NannyShari
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:44 AM
2 moms liked this

Good Morning,

Well nothing planned for today...it is my birthday weekend (my birthday is on Monday), and no plans for the weekend

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Happy Early Birthday Shari!!!!
Mine is Thursday =)

Quoting NannyShari:

Good Morning,

Well nothing planned for today...it is my birthday weekend (my birthday is on Monday), and no plans for the weekend

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay its Friday!!!!! Im outta here at work alittle over an hour Whoop,Whoop
Here I come vacation boy do I need it
Ladies have a great day!!
AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:55 AM
2 moms liked this
TGIF! My sil has the day off and is going to float the river with friends so I will watch Addison, then I am heading home because I want to load a few tires for a tire recycling event tomorrow. Only $1 for tires without rims and $2 for tires with rims. Lol. Then I have a wedding to attend. The 54 year old bride is a bridezilla so it should be it should be interesting. I hope you are staying cool and beating the heat.
NannyShari
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for the early wishes.....

Happy Early Birthday to you

Quoting wenuck: Happy Early Birthday Shari!!!! Mine is Thursday =)
Quoting NannyShari:

Good Morning,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)