Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish....Let's Talk(08/08/2017)

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 2:36 AM
  • 41 Replies
  • 419 Total Views
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Good Morning Lovely LadiesπŸ™ŽπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ‘±β€β™€οΈπŸ™β€β™€οΈπŸ€°πŸ˜‡
Happy Tuesday to All of You!

I am having lovely weather,it has cooled down some,temps about 80-85,with rain.
I hope you're enjoying lovely weatherβ˜”πŸŒž

Do you have plans for today, are you working, shopping,visiting friends?
Come chat with Me,before you get too busyβ˜ŽοΈπŸ’»

Grab a latte, a smoothie, or coffee β˜•πŸ΅πŸ₯›,
and something to eatπŸ‰πŸŒπŸπŸ₯“πŸ³πŸ₯ž

By now,I hope you have guessed my "Word" for today, it's 'Lovely' just like You!

You are very Lovely! Have a Lovely Day!πŸ€—
by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 2:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Bronze sister on Aug. 8, 2017 at 2:44 AM
2 moms liked this

Will probably have a "house day" today, may go swimming and then have to take my daughter for a doctor's appointment for an upcoming foot surgery that she will need.

lady-t3984
by Tina on Aug. 8, 2017 at 3:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Good Morning, I hope you have a great Summer day swimming. May everything work out well for your daughter upcoming surgery. Have a lovely day πŸ˜ŽπŸ€—

Quoting MixedCooke:

Will probably have a "house day" today, may go swimming and then have to take my daughter for a doctor's appointment for an upcoming foot surgery that she will need.

girlcitycountry
by Chris on Aug. 8, 2017 at 3:43 AM
3 moms liked this

Good Morning:)

I am on strike and not doing anything. DH has leftovers from yesterday's dinner so he is good. I did something and now my toe is swollen and I have sharp pain going up my leg so I thought I would rest, ice and take care of it today. If it is still like this tomorrow I plan on calling my doctor.

My mom is in town for a few weeks and I will be seeing her tomorrow. Looking forward to it. She moved to Florida a few years ago. Couldn't  stand Michigan winters anymore.

Have a great Tuesday!!!

D-Town
by Denize on Aug. 8, 2017 at 4:07 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm working today. My 22 yr old came home last night and said he was moving to Ohio. <sniff> He's been dating a girl down there and her dad owns a construction company and offerred him a job and an apartment. So he's moving. He will be 3 hours away. 

secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Aug. 8, 2017 at 6:47 AM
2 moms liked this

Good Tuesday Morning Tina......you are such a lovely lady....how are you recovering?....I'm off to Hughie's here in a bit, haven't seen or heard tell of him since Friday....oh I seen him driving by the coffee shop last nite but haven't been talking to him, so I've got some catching up to do......weather here is decent but gonna turn hot again tomorrow, I actually used my oven yesterday, first time in weeks, hope you have a lovely day!!

Lb128f
by Linda on Aug. 8, 2017 at 7:05 AM
2 moms liked this

good morningSissy Tina! Hope YOU have a lovely day. I have a Doc appointment and some errands...I'll be around later! Hope you are feeling better!

diane1968
by Bronze sister on Aug. 8, 2017 at 7:09 AM
2 moms liked this

Good morning to you dear friends. Lovely lady describes all of us. Get my nails done and maybe have lunch with a friend. It's a me day. Weather is the same. Have a nice day.

Lb128f
by Linda on Aug. 8, 2017 at 7:40 AM
1 mom liked this

good morningChris!I hope your toe/foot is feeling better soon! Have fun with your Mom! I bet she will love seeing Leroy! Hope you have a great day! 

Quoting girlcitycountry:

Good Morning:)

I am on strike and not doing anything. DH has leftovers from yesterday's dinner so he is good. I did something and now my toe is swollen and I have sharp pain going up my leg so I thought I would rest, ice and take care of it today. If it is still like this tomorrow I plan on calling my doctor.

My mom is in town for a few weeks and I will be seeing her tomorrow. Looking forward to it. She moved to Florida a few years ago. Couldn't  stand Michigan winters anymore.

Have a great Tuesday!!!

Lb128f
by Linda on Aug. 8, 2017 at 7:44 AM
1 mom liked this

good morningDenize! Ohio....wow, 3 hours? Well, at least it's close enough to drive or meet in the middle to get Lunch or visit. How are you feeling about him moving out. Do you like the girl, have you met? Hope you have a great day at work!

Quoting D-Town:

I'm working today. My 22 yr old came home last night and said he was moving to Ohio. He's been dating a girl down there and her dad owns a construction company and offerred him a job and an apartment. So he's moving. He will be 3 hours away. 

Lb128f
by Linda on Aug. 8, 2017 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this

good morningCarol! I agree, Tina is a lovely lady! ;-) Hope you stay cool and have a great day! 

Quoting secondcup5:

Good Tuesday Morning Tina......you are such a lovely lady....how are you recovering?....I'm off to Hughie's here in a bit, haven't seen or heard tell of him since Friday....oh I seen him driving by the coffee shop last nite but haven't been talking to him, so I've got some catching up to do......weather here is decent but gonna turn hot again tomorrow, I actually used my oven yesterday, first time in weeks, hope you have a lovely day!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)