Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish!!! Let's Chat!!! 08/18/17

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2017 at 11:08 PM
  • 34 Replies
  • 368 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Image result for let's chat

Good morning Dear Sisters!!!!

Welcome to Friday!!!!  TGIF!!!!

It's been a great week and all are doing well!!! DH is healed and walking around pain free...and it's nice to see everyone finally well all this week...

How have you been?  Kids back to school? Enjoying your vacation?

Grab a cup of something and sit and chat with us today!

Have a wonderful day and weekend ahead!

Image result for let's chat

by on Aug. 17, 2017 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lb128f
by Linda on Aug. 18, 2017 at 12:19 AM
4 moms liked this

Good Morning Sissy Wanda! So glad to hear things are headed in the right direction at your home! Hope you enjoy a wonderful day! BTW: what a cute little baby!

have a nice weekend

JennaBea
by Suprina on Aug. 18, 2017 at 3:46 AM
3 moms liked this
Good morning ladies. TGIF to ya !!! Yes I am up in the middle of the night again lol. Glad your hubby is doing better Wandy :)
JennaBea
by Suprina on Aug. 18, 2017 at 3:47 AM
3 moms liked this
Yeah love the busy baby :)
Manth
by Manth on Aug. 18, 2017 at 5:24 AM
2 moms liked this

Good morning Wanda.  Glad to hear that the Health Fairy has visited your home and especially that your DH is healed and pain free. 

Ishtar had physiotherapy today and boy was she glad for it - she's been in a lot of pain with her legs and back this week, too painful to even do her usual exercises to combat the pain. Fortunately, Matt, her physiotherapist, was able to work on both areas in the time allotted and gave her a great deal of relief. She may still need an extra appointment or two but for now she's feeling much better.

After that we did the produce shop, banking and pharmacy run. I got to the mall and thought "my feet are feeling awfully comfortable" - looked down and I was still wearing my house slippers! I can't believe I forgot to change into shoes. I wound up heading to Spendless Shoes and grabbing a pair of flats, I felt so silly walking around the mall in my bright red slippers. Ah well, an extra pair of shoes won't go astray.

ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Aug. 18, 2017 at 6:21 AM
2 moms liked this

Good Morning Ladies!

Happy to hear that your husband is up and about pain free Wanda.  My knees still do not like me but I am still going and doing as much as I can.  Our kids go back to school after Labor Day.  My supervisor will be leaving September 8th so things are a little crazy right now and we have an event in November. I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday.

diane1968
by Bronze sister on Aug. 18, 2017 at 8:07 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm doing ok, feet are abouve ground. I got alot of things accomplished, going out with a friend. Son starts school on Monday. How are you. Good morning to my friends .

Carmen66
by Carmen - Hot Latina on Aug. 18, 2017 at 8:49 AM
2 moms liked this

Good Morning Wanda, rainy day here in NJ looking forward to the nice weekend so i can spend it with my granddaughter. My grandbabies go back to school in 2 weeks and are not excited.

barefootwarrior
by Sister on Aug. 18, 2017 at 9:02 AM
2 moms liked this

Good Morning! Love the pic! Glad your DH is well again! Yesterday was a non-stop day for me, grocery shopping, doc appointment for daughter, stop at the bank, and a daith peircing. My everything hurts (fibro kicks my butt after those days). Today is grading papers and painting rocks day :) Hope everyone has a blessed day!

letstalk747
by Joyful on Aug. 18, 2017 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Good day .

Getting real tired of all the wild fires around here it needs to rain big time.

ShesSoUnusual
by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 11:47 AM

It kinda sucks, because I was going to take Athena to a splash pad today but...it's raining! Actually pouring. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)