Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish......Let's Talk(08/22/2017)

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2017 at 5:25 AM
  • 34 Replies
  • 344 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Hello Beautiful Ladies of 40ish and Beyond🌹
It's Another Positively Terrific Tuesday🙌

My weather has been humid with rain🌧🌩🌞
How is your weather? 🌞🌩😎
Did you witness the 'eclipse',Did you take pictures? 🌠🌑

Do you have plans for today?
Are you working ,shopping,baking,knitting🌷
Are your children back in school?

Before you get busy with your day, Come Chat with Me on this Terrific Tuesday!☎️💻

Of Course, grab a smoothie, some coffee,or tea,and something to snack on☕🥛🍳🥓🥞.

My Special Word for today is an old word,
It's Thankful,Thankfulness,Thankfully!

Have A Blessed, and Thankful Day🙌🙌
by on Aug. 22, 2017 at 5:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lady-t3984
by Tina on Aug. 22, 2017 at 5:39 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I Chose the word "Thankful" because, although I may have issues,I'm so blessed! I realized there's so many people worst off than me.
I know of 2 beautiful people who are very sick right now,if you can, please send some good thoughts & prayers. One is 17 months old,she is fighting a battle of All battles. The 2nd person is my "Bestie" sister,these 2 people are very dear to me. They both were well, with no problems at all! Once again,please keep them in your prayers🙏🙏
secondcup5
by Carol - Proud Canuck on Aug. 22, 2017 at 6:02 AM
2 moms liked this

Good Tuesday Morning Tina.....so very humid here but this is gonna pass by Thursday and turn fall temps....I'm thankful for so many things....I do not let a day pass that I don't tell the people I love how much I love them.....if they are my last words....I want them to be my last words that they remember.....I'm off to Hughies this am....we was shopping yesterday and bought new shirts and pants for him so the chore today will be washing and ironing them.......he takes alot of pride in his apperance..,.....prayers are sent to your loved ones.....you have a terrific Tuesday Tina....and take a little time for yourself!!

MaineMammax2
by Melissa on Aug. 22, 2017 at 6:24 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello ladies! I'm thankful for every minute I'm here on the earth and for my family's health!
I hope the best for your loved ones Tina!!
We did view the partial eclipse that came our way. My girls thought it was pretty cool :) Today I'll work till 1 and that's all that's planned. Enjoy the day everyone!!
Manth
by Manth on Aug. 22, 2017 at 6:30 AM
2 moms liked this

Good morning Tina! Today I'm thankful for my amazing family (including my BFF) who are terrific to be around.

Not much on the cards today - up early to deal with my online grocery shopping, a little knitting, a little reading. 

ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Aug. 22, 2017 at 7:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning Tina & Ladies!

I am thankful for being able to see this day.  I will be leaving for work soon.  Have a wonderful day.

diane1968
by Bronze sister on Aug. 22, 2017 at 7:39 AM
1 mom liked this

yes, school is back in. good morning. getting nails done. and rest.

redneck_kids
by Linda on Aug. 22, 2017 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Going to Libby's appt today and I hope to hear the heartbeat for the first time.
AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Aug. 22, 2017 at 9:28 AM
2 moms liked this
I plan to do some mowing around here today. Lots of weeds in the fields but the grass is brown meaning I will be creating a dust storm and be filthy dirty when I finish. I am grateful that I can do this job and will have a gorgeous view while I do.

My prayers go out for your loved ones who are struggling with health issues and I want to thank you for reminding us that we always have blessings to be thankful for.
Carmen66
by Carmen - Hot Latina on Aug. 22, 2017 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Morning ladies, hot and humid here in NJ yuk!!! Sipping on my coffe and eating a cinnamon raisin english muffin yummy. Lost 4 lbs and happy about it.

lady-t3984
by Tina on Aug. 22, 2017 at 10:20 AM
Good Morning, my weather has been humid too, I try to stay inside with the a/c. How is Uncle doing during the hot humid weather? Have a beautiful day!🌷🌷

Quoting secondcup5:

Good Tuesday Morning Tina.....so very humid here but this is gonna pass by Thursday and turn fall temps....I'm thankful for so many things....I do not let a day pass that I don't tell the people I love how much I love them.....if they are my last words....I want them to be my last words that they remember.....I'm off to Hughies this am....we was shopping yesterday and bought new shirts and pants for him so the chore today will be washing and ironing them.......he takes alot of pride in his apperance..,.....prayers are sent to your loved ones.....you have a terrific Tuesday Tina....and take a little time for yourself!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)