Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish Let's Talk (8/23)

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2017 at 12:35 AM
  • 50 Replies
  • 469 Total Views
6 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

It's Wednesday and a bee-utiful day! What are you all up to? I get an extra day at my house and will be traveling tomorrow to be with Addison. Her parents are going out of town and will be away for the first time. I hope it all goes well. Today I have to pick more fruit and bathe dogs.
by on Aug. 23, 2017 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Aug. 23, 2017 at 12:44 AM
9 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Just making a cheap shot and sliding a baby picture in here
Lb128f
by Linda on Aug. 23, 2017 at 1:34 AM
4 moms liked this

Related imageChristine! Cool Bee pics! I hope you have a good day and have lots of fun with Addison tomorrow! And, I hope too that her parents will be okay with being away. I know you and Addison will do fine! Enjoy your day!

Lb128f
by Linda on Aug. 23, 2017 at 1:39 AM
3 moms liked this

Image result for bee thanksfor sharing this ADORABLE pic of Addison! You can slide pics like this in anytime! Too CUTE!

Quoting AndrewsMomPDX:

Mobile Photo

Just making a cheap shot and sliding a baby picture in here
ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Aug. 23, 2017 at 3:16 AM
2 moms liked this
Good Morning Christine & Ladies!

Great pictures. I do not have anything special planned for the day. I hope you everything done Christine. Enjoy your day ladies.
D-Town
by Denize on Aug. 23, 2017 at 4:49 AM
3 moms liked this

We are still having issues at work with our toxic coworker, Last week I actually had to call the police and file charges against him because of it. So now our shop is in the middle of a criminal investigation as well as an internal investigation from our corporate office. So a lot of stress at work right now. 

Manth
by Manth on Aug. 23, 2017 at 4:57 AM
3 moms liked this

Good morning Christine. Love the Bee pictures and Miss Addison is always a cutie-pie!

Not much happening today. 3 loads of laundry done and out on the line to dry (raced out between showers because it's been raining on and off all day). The girls have Rover Crew monthly meeting tonight so they are eating early. Athena was in the mood for take-away so she walked up and grabbed that. I don't mind not having to cook!

MaineMammax2
by Melissa on Aug. 23, 2017 at 6:39 AM
2 moms liked this
Nice pictures!!
Today will be another hot one before we start going the other way with Fall temps. Today is library day for us. Our little town library is only open a few hours on 2 days a week. Emma has completed the Harry Potter series. She read over 4,000 pages! School starts next week and she wants to get the "Cursed Child" this is the next installment when the kids are adults with families of their own. I hope I find a good read today too. I love a good book! Enjoy the day everyone :)
diane1968
by Bronze sister on Aug. 23, 2017 at 7:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Goodmorning my friends,

Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on Aug. 23, 2017 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning Christine & everyone! Addison is so cute! :) Gotta get my coffee!

mcginnisc
by Claire on Aug. 23, 2017 at 7:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning...

Today is Wednesday so that means school for the girls..I will run on the treadmill once they are at a good point in their work, go pick up Karli's pictures from JCPenney, and then we have Church tonight at 6:45. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)