Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's cooking 9/20

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2017 at 5:30 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 117 Total Views

good morning. One of the companies I interviewed with last week, the one that I really wanted to make an offer, did. I accepted and will be starting my new job on October 2nd. I will no longer have to deal with the violent workplace a$$hole anymore. To celebrate, DH and I are taking the kids out to eat. Don't know where yet. But we are going out. 

what's everyone else doing for dinner tonight? 

"I think it wiser, moreover, not to keep open the sores of war but to follow the examples of those nations who endeavored to obliterate the marks of civil strife, to commit to oblivion the feelings engendered"
by on Sep. 20, 2017 at 5:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcginnisc
by Claire on Sep. 20, 2017 at 6:47 AM

I'm thinking steak.. I think the dog earned it this morning alerting us that there were people in the backyard. :-) 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Sep. 20, 2017 at 6:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Not sure yet
calsmom62
by Bronze sister on Sep. 20, 2017 at 7:55 AM
congratulations on the new job! im going to have to cook the boneless skinless chicken thighs dh bought thinking it was chicken breast.... any ideas?
D-Town
by Denize on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:19 AM
Chicken soup sounds good. Chicken pot pie. Enchiladas. Chicken and dumplings

Quoting calsmom62: congratulations on the new job! im going to have to cook the boneless skinless chicken thighs dh bought thinking it was chicken breast.... any ideas?
D-Town
by Denize on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:20 AM
Scary. Give him a nice ribeye

Quoting mcginnisc:

I'm thinking steak.. I think the dog earned it this morning alerting us that there were people in the backyard. :-) 

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:22 AM
Congratulations on the new job and I hope you love it. No idea what's for dinner tonight.
Manth
by Manth on Sep. 20, 2017 at 9:27 AM

Congratulations on the new job!

Ishtar happened to be on the other side of town late today and decided to join her boyfriend and they'd grab dinner out. He lives out that way. Athena decided she had a hankering for Ramen from one of our favourite cafes in town. So I wound up having another night off. Ross isn't home yet (it's his Wargaming night) so I'll whip him up something quickly when he does get in.

letstalk747
by Joyful on Sep. 20, 2017 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats on your new job!

probly spagetti

calsmom62
by Bronze sister on Sep. 20, 2017 at 7:50 PM
so what I ended up doing was toss them with soysauce and a little bbq sauce, throwing them on the grill..

Quoting D-Town: Chicken soup sounds good. Chicken pot pie. Enchiladas. Chicken and dumplings

Quoting calsmom62: congratulations on the new job! im going to have to cook the boneless skinless chicken thighs dh bought thinking it was chicken breast.... any ideas?
ladyvamp5489
by Bronze sister on Sep. 20, 2017 at 7:55 PM

Its just going to be me, dh, and our oldest for dinner so our son is getting pizza for us! YUMM AND i dont have to cook! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)