Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish!!! Let's Chat!!! 09/22/17

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2017 at 12:16 AM
  • 30 Replies
  • 258 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Good Morning Sisters!   TGIF !!!

It's finally Friday and my day to chat with you!!!

Things here have been seasonal already and the temps are droping down to the 40's already...

How about you?

****Siggies Have Returned to 40ish***

Come and visit me here and order your siggies now!

I will be offering them weekly so don't miss any of the selections...I promise to get them to you right away!

Have an awesome Friday and Weekend ahead

by on Sep. 22, 2017 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lb128f
by Linda on Sep. 22, 2017 at 7:49 AM
2 moms liked this
Good Morning and Happy Friday! Hope you have a great day!
Manth
by Manth on Sep. 22, 2017 at 8:05 AM

Good morning Wanda. It's been a long day today - Ross was giving a Seminar at work today so he had to be in by around 9.30 (he normally starts at 11) and Ishtar needed the car from 11.30 for the next few days (she has a casual job out of town this weekend) so I had to get Athena to help me do the shopping and banking early in the day. I had finished shopping and put everything away before I usually head out! But I'm dragging my heels a bit now after two early days in a row.

lady-t3984
by Tina on Sep. 22, 2017 at 8:06 AM
2 moms liked this
Good Morning Wanda and Ladies! Happy Friday to all of you! I usually go out with my Best friend on Friday,but I haven't been feeling well. So I probably just stay in today. Ha ve an awesome weekend! 🙌🙌🙌
mcginnisc
by Claire on Sep. 22, 2017 at 8:08 AM

Good morning..

It's still hot here..in the 90s and humid. Gotta love summer in GA. LOL 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

1kidmomajm
by Kristy on Sep. 22, 2017 at 8:24 AM
2 moms liked this

New schedule at work! My official day off is now Friday. So that means every other week I have Fri, Sat,Sun off!! Plan on vacuuming and doing laundry today.  Will be in the 80s for the next week.

A new Guitar Center had a grand opening last night. Andrew has been teaching himself bass and guitar. Dh got Andrew a new electric guitar, half price! Think I will go buy the soft case for it today.

JennaBea
by Suprina on Sep. 22, 2017 at 8:26 AM
Good morning ladies ☕️. TGIF to ya !!! Enjoy the day :)
mrgetinold
by Nana on Sep. 22, 2017 at 9:56 AM

oh Happy TGIF Wanda and All you Lovelies here!

Thursday was awful, I was trying to put up a big strainer at work and it came down and hit me in the face! So I have a split lip and my nose hurts! And I had to stay at work as someone else already went home! Ugh!

But today is a new day... right? Lol after work today I need to run to the store. We got temps in the 50s this weekend! So nothing exciting laundry, cleaning etc. you know the regular nana in a rut stuff! Lol

have a great day ladies, I hope someone has something fun so I can live vicariously through them!

Many thanks Wanda for today's post chat! Hugs

momofsixangels
by Platinum sister on Sep. 22, 2017 at 10:02 AM
Morning. I have things to get done but feeling so lazy
hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on Sep. 22, 2017 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning Sissy Linda.....Have a great day!

Quoting Lb128f: Good Morning and Happy Friday! Hope you have a great day!

hau_siyoka
by Wanda - Indian Girl on Sep. 22, 2017 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning Manth, Sound like a busy day already...Have a great new day!

Quoting Manth:

Good morning Wanda. It's been a long day today - Ross was giving a Seminar at work today so he had to be in by around 9.30 (he normally starts at 11) and Ishtar needed the car from 11.30 for the next few days (she has a casual job out of town this weekend) so I had to get Athena to help me do the shopping and banking early in the day. I had finished shopping and put everything away before I usually head out! But I'm dragging my heels a bit now after two early days in a row.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)