Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey 40ish lets talk .. Sunday 9/24/17

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2017 at 12:34 AM
  • 30 Replies
  • 300 Total Views
3 moms liked this

, How are ya today ?        Whats up next week?

by on Sep. 24, 2017 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diane1968
by Bronze sister on Sep. 24, 2017 at 8:00 AM
2 moms liked this

Love your fairy, doing ok today. busy week next week. NOt sure of everything yet.

wenuck
by Wendy - Moonshine on Sep. 24, 2017 at 8:45 AM
3 moms liked this
Morning Joy and Ladies
Suppose to be a beautiful day
I need to clean house,laundry today
May start cutting outside I really need to get my butt in gear
Also would like to get my Halloween stuff up
Have a good Sunday
nannyshari855
by Sister on Sep. 24, 2017 at 9:53 AM
2 moms liked this

Good Morning,

I am doing good this morning, decided since it is going to be another hot day I would watch movies all day. Right now I am watching "Inferno", not sure what I am going to watch next though. 

My week is a busy one, which I love...work and that is about it.

Coffee, Laundry, Cleaning, Cuddle with Cat,Visit Cafemom, Play World of Warcraft, Repeat

Shari

ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Sep. 24, 2017 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Good Morning Ladies!

I might have a new supervisor tomorrow. I will let you know. This is the last week for our present director. Our friends starts her musical theater class again on Saturday. It should be an interesting week.
momofthem311
by Bronze sister on Sep. 24, 2017 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Good morning!!!

Hope you have an awesome Sunday. We are just going to chill and do stuff around the house. The baby slept a little late which is great because we sure needed that sleep. Gonna feed him his breakfast now. Later my MIL is coming over to eat and bring my husband his favorite dessert for his bday(on Thursday actually).
This week coming up I really have no major plans, thankfully no doc appts for any of the kids. My daughter will have band practice after school 2 days this week, then the game Friday night out of town.
I'm thinking of opening a food bank here so I'll be visiting one tomorrow to ask some questions about how they do things. We are a very small community, about 150 people, so I'm pretty sure I can manage it with some help from my husband and kids.

Anyway have a great day everyone!!!!!
AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Sep. 24, 2017 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I am hoping to mow the property for the last time this year and get some things done that I have put off around my place. I have a busy couple of days and then I will be back out of town. Have a good day!
jjphillips
by New sister on Sep. 24, 2017 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning ladies.  Finally have a day to breath a little and get caught up on things.  Been a super busy week.  Working on many projects and orders. So today I'm going to work on laundry try and get organized and probably be doing a lot of searching for new projects.  

The weather here has been dreadfully HOT.  I am very much looking forward to fall weather. 

Hope everyone has a blessed day!

You can look at what I have been working on here on fb if you like.

ALTERNATIVE KEEPSAKES

letstalk747
by Joyful on Sep. 24, 2017 at 11:16 AM

Hey Diane , Normal week so far-I say, for me lol ,

Quoting diane1968:

Love your fairy, doing ok today. busy week next week. NOt sure of everything yet.

letstalk747
by Joyful on Sep. 24, 2017 at 11:19 AM
2 moms liked this

Morning Wendy , I got 2 med. size pumpkins yesterday and put them out front by the door.

Quoting wenuck: Morning Joy and Ladies Suppose to be a beautiful day I need to clean house,laundry today May start cutting outside I really need to get my butt in gear Also would like to get my Halloween stuff up Have a good Sunday

letstalk747
by Joyful on Sep. 24, 2017 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Morning , I like being busy also.

Quoting nannyshari855:

Good Morning,

I am doing good this morning, decided since it is going to be another hot day I would watch movies all day. Right now I am watching "Inferno", not sure what I am going to watch next though. 

My week is a busy one, which I love...work and that is about it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)