Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's cooking 10/18

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2017 at 4:59 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 97 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I'm trying to go with Halloween themed foods for the rest of this month. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. 

Tonight I have no idea what I'm doing. DH caught another case this morning and says he probably won't be home because it's a difficult one. One of those "no witnesses and no evidence" ones. He doesn't think he'll be home tonight. Kids are on fall break. FD is housesitting for my mother because her boyfriend took her to Nashville this week. her boyfriend's son is severely disabled and requires constant care. She's paying FD to stay there and just keep an eye on him after the nurse leaves. Make sure he has food, his meds etc. DS started a new job at UPS so he's barely around. DD went to visit my monster-in-law for the week. So tonight I have no freaking clue what I'm doing since my plans are all screwed. Maybe a pasta salad or something. 

How about you guys tell me what you're having and give me some ideas. 

I want any young men who buy a gun to be treated like young women who seek an abortion. Think about it: a mandatory 48-hours waiting period, written permission from a parent or a judge, a note from a doctor proving that he understands what he is about to do, time spent watching a video on individual and mass murders, traveling hundreds of miles at his own expense to the nearest gun shop, and walking through protestors holding photos of loved ones killed by guns, protestor who call him a murderer.
After all, it makes more sense to do this for young men seeking guns than for young women seeking an abortion. No young woman needing reproductive freedom has ever murdered a roomful of strangers.
by on Oct. 18, 2017 at 4:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Manth
by Manth on Oct. 18, 2017 at 5:58 AM

Chicken Wellingtons tonight, along with shredded carrots and oven-baked fries. I wanted something that wouldn't heat the house up much since it's been a hot day.

letstalk747
by Joyful on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Not sure yet probly Subway.

mcginnisc
by Claire on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:25 AM

We are having french toast, eggs,and bacon. I try to do easy meals on Wednesdays as we have Church. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

kaarina
by Boston Strong on Oct. 18, 2017 at 9:26 AM
I’m making salmon on the grill for DS and DH and a steak on the grill for me. I don’t know what I am going to make for sides.
lady-t3984
by Tina on Oct. 18, 2017 at 9:39 AM
Good Morning, I have no idea,but I have some leftover stew chicken, so I will probably add noodles or try my luck at dumplings again! Have a beautiful day Ladies!💖
la1118
by Bronze sister on Oct. 18, 2017 at 9:55 AM
Lemon-garlic pork chops w/ rosemary
Lb128f
by Linda on Oct. 18, 2017 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

IDK? Maybe Pizza.

RaeMarie
by RaeMarie on Oct. 18, 2017 at 5:39 PM

My dd mentioned on Monday that she would love to have a fry daddy. So yesterday my father came home with one! LOL Tonight we are having fried chicken! Yum!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)