Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's cooking 10/20

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2017 at 4:26 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 148 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Good morning. It's Friday. Hope everyone has their weekend planned out. I don't. LOL Tonight though I am dying for some good old-fashioned chili. It is rather high in WW points but I can keep lunch to a minimum to afford it. 

What's cooking at your house tonight? 

I want any young men who buy a gun to be treated like young women who seek an abortion. Think about it: a mandatory 48-hours waiting period, written permission from a parent or a judge, a note from a doctor proving that he understands what he is about to do, time spent watching a video on individual and mass murders, traveling hundreds of miles at his own expense to the nearest gun shop, and walking through protestors holding photos of loved ones killed by guns, protestor who call him a murderer.
After all, it makes more sense to do this for young men seeking guns than for young women seeking an abortion. No young woman needing reproductive freedom has ever murdered a roomful of strangers.
by on Oct. 20, 2017 at 4:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lb128f
by Linda on Oct. 20, 2017 at 5:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Tonight will be Pizza night....thought we would have it the other night but ended up making chicken wraps.

Do you make Chili with ground Chicken or Turkey (or Beef)?

D-Town
by Denize on Oct. 20, 2017 at 5:42 AM

I prefer venison. LOL but I'm using turkey this time. 

Quoting Lb128f:

Tonight will be Pizza night....thought we would have it the other night but ended up making chicken wraps.

I want any young men who buy a gun to be treated like young women who seek an abortion. Think about it: a mandatory 48-hours waiting period, written permission from a parent or a judge, a note from a doctor proving that he understands what he is about to do, time spent watching a video on individual and mass murders, traveling hundreds of miles at his own expense to the nearest gun shop, and walking through protestors holding photos of loved ones killed by guns, protestor who call him a murderer.
After all, it makes more sense to do this for young men seeking guns than for young women seeking an abortion. No young woman needing reproductive freedom has ever murdered a roomful of strangers.
Manth
by Manth on Oct. 20, 2017 at 5:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Athena was in the mood for a burger so she walked up and got burgers and fish-and-chips for herself and Ross. Ishtar made teriyaki chicken stir fry to take to her boyfriend's nursing placement since he's on a late shift again today.

Lb128f
by Linda on Oct. 20, 2017 at 6:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Gotcha'...was just wondering about the point differences.

Quoting D-Town:

Quoting Lb128f:

lady-t3984
by Tina on Oct. 20, 2017 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
It's Friday, so that means, it's fish today! Yay,I love fish!
la1118
by Bronze sister on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:10 PM
We have some leftovers, so maybe chili or tacos
D-Town
by Denize on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Turkey has less points but not much. Most of the points come from the beans.

Quoting Lb128f:

Quoting D-Town:

Quoting Lb128f:

Lb128f
by Linda on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Right, makes sense! ;-) Enjoy!

Quoting D-Town: Turkey has less points but not much. Most of the points come from the beans.
Quoting Lb128f:

Quoting D-Town:

Quoting Lb128f:

doodlepuss
by Sheri on Oct. 20, 2017 at 4:18 PM
Since I get absolutely no help from the 2 other adults in the house....something simple (my back and knee are killing me today). Probably beef stroganoff and veggies. If they don't like it, dinner is over.
ninamsi
by Philly Mom/Nina on Oct. 20, 2017 at 8:59 PM

I made burgers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)